Chapter 21

Sophia's POV

*3 weeks later*

My alarm rings and I shoot out of bed and pack. Today is the day me and Rachel are leaving for Magcon. We decided that we wanted to spend time together so were staying there for 3 weeks. My aunt has like a mansion there so we're living in that for a while.

I bring my bags downstairs and wait for Rachel to pick me up. It's too early so nobody is awake. Not even Connor.

"Hey babe. Leaving without a kiss?" Connor says.

Just kidding. Connors awake.

"Dammit. You caught me" I giggle.

"Come here" he extends his arms out and I hug him. His hugs are pretty perfect..

I hear a beep from outside and it's rachel. I take my stuff and bring it to the back of her car. She walks out.

"Sophie!!!" She screams.

"Rachel! How have you been?" I ask

"Good good. Well you ready?"

"I was born ready". Just give me a second." I reply.

I walk back over to Connor. And I hug him.

"Ill miss you baby" I say

"Me too" he looks down and kisses me. Lightly but passionately.

I still don't feel anything... Why?!

He pulls away because Rachel is staring. I hug him and peck his lips one more time. I start walking away.

"Hey babe?" he calls

"Yea?" I turn back around.

"I love you" he says

I sweetly smile at him. I don't know why but I can't say it back. It's not working. I'm trying but nothing.

I giggle instead. That puts a smile on his face so I guess that's good.

I wave at him and he waves back.

"You guys are cute" Rachel says as we get into the car.

"Thanks but can I tell you something that you cannot tell anyone." I say

"Of course" she says

"I don't feel the same with him. I used to feel butterflies and joy. Now I feel nothing" I say

She doesn't reply.

This is gonna be a long car ride.

~ after car ride~

We arrived at the house and may I say, it's freaking huge

"Holy shit" Rachel says

"What?" I say

"It's huge" she says

"That's what she said. C'MON LETS GO!" I say running towards the house.

"Bitch" she says back and runs after me.

We stop at the front door and laugh. As we're laughing my aunt opens the door.

"Hi ladies!" she says

"Hi aunt Debbie" I say then hug her.

"And you are?" she asks motioning to Rachel.

"Rachel" she says smiling.

"Oh well hi there Rachel! call me Deb" she says

"C'mon in girls" she adds.

We walk in and the first thing I see is an elevator. I look at Rachel and she looks at me. We both have stupid smiles on our faces but whatever. We run to the elevator and search the house. It has all the essentials. A movie theater, huge bedrooms, pool and a boardwalk to the beach.

Rachel and I pick our rooms (which are connected) and we unpack. I hear my phone go off but I can't find it. I look under everything until I finally find it. It's a text from Connor.

Connor: hey babe I miss you

Me: I miss you too! The house is gorgeous here! You'd love it

Connor: I bet! I hope you have fun. Love you 😘

I put my phone down and walk to Rachel's room.

"Hey Rach" I say and sit down on her bed

"Hi Soph. Whatcha wanna do all day? It's like 11:00 we left to early." She says then laughs.

"Yea we did but now we can go to the beach!!" I say louder

"YAS GURL" She replies and we start cracking up.

"Imma go get ready." I say and leave.

I close the door in between our rooms and take a navy blue and white striped bikini out of my bag. I put it on and put a crop tank and high waisted denim shorts over it. I put on all waterproof mascara that I know works because I was thrown into a pool with it on and I still looked FABULOUS. I also threw on my new floral vans that I just bought. I grab my penny and knock on Rachel's door.

"RACHEL" I scream

"WHAT" she screams back

"You ready?" I ask

"Yea" she walks out and had her penny in her hand too. We smile and walk out the back door onto the concrete that leads to the boardwalk that leads to the beach. (😂)

"When we get to the beach we find a spot and we lay down in our towels and tan. I haven't done this in so long. A couple people came up to me and asked to take a picture with me cause I'm Connors girlfriend and all that shiz.

Someone else comes up to me and I notice this one. I stare into his icy blue eyes. They're bluer then what the screen says.

"Can I get a picture with you?" he asks

"Sure" I giggle and take the picture.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: if you didn't figure out that it was Nash Grier then you didn't do the homework I assigned. Anywaysssssss I have good plans for this fanfic. Watch out

•vote

•comment

•share

•know Nash Grier and Taylor Caniff <- he's hott aff

K bye

~Sophie 🐠

(P.S thanks for over 500 😘)