Chapter 5

Sophia's POV

"Connor I was thinking about it too. I told Jc about it and he was very shocked but then I had an urge to listen to my heart and not just my brain. I decided that I really want to just be more than friends too!"

"So does that mean that we are like a couple?"

"Um yea I guess!" I gave him a hug and we walked downstairs hand in hand.

"Woah. What happened here?" kian look really confused.

"Yea I was expecting to hear Connor yell" Jc enters our conversation.

"Well I really just wanted to confess my love for her since pre-school" he looks towards me.

"Yea and maybe I do like him which I obviously do because now we are a couple"

"Wow" Jc said in shock.

"Well you two have fun. But not too much fun." Kian laughs and walks away.

"Hey um Connor?"

"Yes??"

"Wanna go to dinner?"

"Sure, where?"

"You know"

"Taco Bell?"

"Yes"

"Leggo"

-----------------------At Dinner-------------------------

While at dinner I get a text from Jc.

Jc: hey wtf? I thought you didn't like him?

Me: why do you care?

Jc: because I liked you. A lot

Me: I'm sorry I like you too but as a friend

Jc: yea okay bye

Me: wait Jc

After that he never answered back. I guessed I looked terrible because Connor asked me.

"Babe are you ok?"

"No look. "

I handed him my phone and had him read what Jc said to me.

"Wow that's some heated drama. You should talk to him when we get back"

"Yea I guess we should go when your ready"

"Yea I'm ready lets go home." He said while wiping his mouth.

"Yes let's go!" He picked me up and flew me over his shoulder.

He set me down on the good of his car. He leaned in and kissed me, hard. He picked me up and put me in the front seat and kissed me again. Then he got into the drivers side and kissed me again.

We drove home in complete silence and once I got home me and Connor walked inside hand in hand. He picked me up and sat me down on the counter. He started kissing me.

"I'm so glad that were together now" he said in between kisses.

"Me too" I say. Then I pulled away.

"We can continue this later. I want to talk to Jc and work this out"

"Ok well good luck. I'm here if anything happens. If he tries anything on you walk out. Ok?"

"Gotcha"

I walked up to his room and knocked on the door. I heard a light 'come in'. So I walked in.

"Hey um Jc. Look I'm really sorry I know that you like me and I like you too. "

"Really?"

"As a friend. And what had happened is Connor tried to kiss me and I was like um what? And I thought about it and it turns out that I guess I kind of like him."

"Kind of?"

"Well that was before we were going out. Now I love him. I'm so sorry Jc please don't defriend me."

I went and sat down next to him.

"Ok I forgive you"

"OMG thank you so much Jc your the best." I hugged him.

Then he tried something. He tried to kiss me. His lips were puckered so I did it. I took my two fingers and pressed them to his lips. I smiled at him and walked out.

I go back down to talk to Connor.

"Hey boo"

"Hey babe what happened tell me."

"So he forgave me and then he tried to kiss me but......."

"WHAT!?"

"He tried to kiss me but I put my two fingers on his lips because I would never."

"Thank you so much hun"

He kissed me and then we walked up to his room and cuddled then went to sleep.

Jc's POV

I walked downstairs happy that I just kissed my crush. But then I hear them talking to each other.

"He tried to kiss me but I put my two fingers on his lips because I would never."

"Thank you so much hun" I hear Connor say.

I hear them kiss. Their relationship is so perfect I'm jealous.

I hear them get up so I quickly run up the stairs and run into my room and start to silent cry while on YouTube.

This is not going to be my kind of summer.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG DRAMA!!! So?? Do you like?? Hehe..

QOTW: Sonnor or Jophia?

I like Sonnor.

See you next weekend!

~Sophia

🐠👌