Chapter 12

Sophia's POV

*3 months later*

Connor has been acting weird so I've been giving him some space. I've taken time to learn more about Joey and Sawyer. I've been with them a lot more. Tonight I was with them. Me and Joey were filming a video and he spilt juice all over me. I told him that I was going home to get another outfit. I was so excited to see Connor. I walked in the door and ran up to my room. I see the scene that I never thought I would see. Connor was is OUR bed with someone else and they were half naked.

"Oh my god" I mumbled and started crying. I think Connor heard. But I ran out of there and hopped into my car without getting my clothes.

"SOPH its not what it looks like, I swear!" Connor screams. That's what they all say.

I just drove away not looking back.

When I got to Joeys I knocked on the door and he answered right away. I was still crying. He was shirtless and so was Sawyer.

"Sophia what's the matter."

"I-I walked in on Connor and some other girl half naked in our bed." I cried into his chest as he engulfed me in a hug.

"We'll he's a bitch to do something like that to you. If he lets you go that easily then he doesn't know what love is"

"Aw thanks Joey." I hugged him. Almost tempted to kiss his cheek.

"Here lets go get you some clothes."

"Thanks" I giggled.

Sawyer gave me a pair of oversized gray sweatpants and Joey gave me one of his merch tees.

I was cuddling next to Sawyer and my phone vibrated. He picked it up.

"It's Jc" he hands me my phone.

"Thanks Sawy"

"Mmhmm"

So cute. The text from Jc read:

Jc: Soph what happened. I got home and Connor was crying on his bed. All he told me was that you were gone. I thought he meant dead. But obviously not. He told me to tell you that he's sorry and loves you. But may I ask. Wtf happened?

Me: yep I'm dead... No but I was filming with Joey and he spilt juice on me so I went back home to get clothes and he was in our bed half naked with some other girl so I went back to joeys house. Jc, I think I'm staying here for a while, I have to get away from the drama for a while.

He texted back right away.

Jc: HOLY SHIT. That bitch. Okay I understand. Imma miss you😢

Me: we can hang out whenever. I just want to stay away from Connor.

Jc: okay have fun 😏

Me:Jc?

Jc: ya?

Me: I hate you😑

Jc: love ya too bby😘

Me: I have to go byee

Jc: bye

Next I texted Andrea if she could pack a bag of all my stuff and drop it off. Of course she said yea and dropped it off right away. Of course I didn't change yet, these clothes were too comfy.

"Joey?"

"Mhm"

"Cai (can I) stay for a while?"

"As long as you want"

I looked over to sawyer smiling and we both said YESS in unison.

We laughed and then watched Breaking Bad on Netflix then we watched white chicks and just laughed the whole time. I could get used to sitting in between my best friends.

"Oh Joey?"

"Ya"

"Where am I going to sleep"

"Uh I actu-"

"WITH MEE" sawyer cut him off.

"With sawyer" he smirked

"Uh okay"

I looked at sawyer which I was still cuddling with and smiled. We both said YESS in unison again. I officially am obsessed with these people.

"Ok well I'm going to bed" I said

"Me too" sawyer followed closely and quickly grabbed me and ran upstairs with me.

"DON'T HAVE TO MUCH FUN" Joey screams.

"NO PROMISES" Sawyer yelled back.

Oh god..

I walked into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas. When I came out sawyer was already in bed on his laptop. I got in and sat close to him. We watched videos and shows and stuff like that. When his laptop died that was when we went to sleep which was at like 2:30am. I tried to stay away from Sawyers grasp in the sake of me and Connors relationship.

To be clear, technically, we didn't break up. Every healthy relationship has it's arguments. And this argument happens to be larger than most. We just need some time away from each other. Of course I'm mad but I still love him. He's earned a special place in my heart. I hope that he's always going to be in that special place.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry it's so short. I have a bad case of writers block. I'm getting ideas now so I have to write them.

QOTW: Why do people get writers block?

QOTW2: Is Sawyer gonna do anything?

Ok

Bye

See y'all next weekend

Ilysm

~ Sophie🐠

P.S: OMG OMG OMG. guys, we got up to almost 70 reads.. Like seriously I swear last time I checked I was at 40. Das crazy! I just wanted to say that I love you guys and I can't believe that people actually read this!! Okay welp. Remember to vote, comment share and follow meh! Thank you so much! I love y'all. Have a nice weekend

PPS: that was the longest ps ever