You and Me

A/N: Hey guys so this is my first ever fan fiction that I am writing. I am so excited for it. The chapters might be short at first but they will get longer. I will try to update as soon as I can. It just depends on school and stuff like that. On that note... LETS GET STARTED!!

Chapter 1
Sophia's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I moan as I try to get up. Suddenly I realize that it is the first day of summer vacation. I text my best friend Connor.

Me: Heey are you as excited as I am?

Connor: Ummmm YES?!?!

Me: when are you coming to pick me up??

Connor: soon 😉

Me: can't wait!! 😀

Connor: sys

Me: ✌

Connor is taking me to California for the summer to meet the rest of O2L. I have been waiting for college to end so I could go.

I get out of bed and take a quick shower and put on jean shorts and a crop tank top and black vans. I go downstairs and eat breakfast really fast. Then I go to say goodbye to my parents.

"Bye Sophia we love you just don't get hurt. Call is us in a while. Skype us so we can see your face. And don't get into any "trouble" (😏)

"OK!!! Bye I love you guys"

I look back onto my phone and I see that Connor texted me

Connor: hey I'm here in my car waiting. Ready when you are

Me:I'm coming

I walk outside into the hot sun.

I am really going to miss this place. I think to myself.

Connors POV

I pull up to Sophia's house and text her because she was most likely talking to her parents.

Me: hey I'm here in my car waiting. Ready when you are

Sophia:I'm coming

I watch her walk outside and I get out of my car to greet her. We hug and she goes into the car.

On the way there I pull out my vlog camera and tell her to vlog for me.

In two seconds I hear her say "hi guys it's sophia here! Connors BEST FRIEND! Connor was nice enough to drive me to the airport because we are going to Calii! I'm so excited"

"Haha I am too I say looking towards the camera."

She shuts it off and we have a silent drive to the airport.

Sophia's POV

As we pull up to the airport I start to gain a headache knowing how many of Connors fans are going to be here because he tweeted it.

"Oh my god I have the worst headache"

"How come?"

"I'm not sure"

We step out of the car and get lost in a crowd. Luckily Connor has a good grip on my wrist. We run into some fans at the airport that were waiting for him. Weird but they were all really sweet. We went through security and got all of that crap over with. While we were walking to our terminal we pass a Starbucks.

"Sophiaaa we need coffee"

"Haha ok let's go!"

We both get our drinks and Connor pays, like he always does, then we wait in our terminal for our flight to get called.

About what feels like an hour later it gets called and we are on our way to California for the summer!!

A/N: So did you guys like the first chapter? Please tell me anything that I need to improve on. Umm so yea I just wanted to get all the first stuff crap out of the way so trust me. I am planning on cliff hangers and a lot of drama!! Byee

~Sophiee