Vriska Serket: Bad blood

Vriska Serket x troll!reader (♥\♠)

«I met this girl late last year
She said don't you worry if I disappear
I told her I'm not really looking for another mistake»

Vriska was known to never clean up the messes she left unfinished and when she left you, of the blue, you where left with nothing more than hatred and need, the need to have her again and the hate to bash her head with a bat.

"I'm sorry I just don't feel that way any more for you" She shrugged.

Those three years spent on the meteorite together as a couple where now fucking lost, your hard work to make your relationship solid and functional now fucking wasted for nothing, because everything you did didn't mean anything.

And you watched her, move on, she started to flirt with everything that breathed, Tavros, John, Meenah, Terezi, Eridan.

Nobody could stand the two of you together, always with different opinions, points of view.

You couldn't stand her as she walked around like nothing between the two of you happened. So when she broke of her kismesitude with Eridan to engage one with you, she didn't actually expect you to kiss her in the most violent way possible, bite her and claw her.

"He was too 8oring, I'm not sure if you'll be any 8etter" She said in a laid back tone.

You touched her and bite her, scratched her, pinned her, bruised her. No, this wasn't a normal kismesitude, it was an unhealthy one and, shockingly, Kanaya had tried to engage in an autspice with the two of you to cool things off.

When she came to give you the news, her face blushed in the most cute color that was her blood, her lips displayed the most beautiful smile you've seen that melted your heart. When she told you she was done pretending.

"You know what, you should stop it with all that 'I'm flushed for you' act, you're getting pretty boring Serket"

It was your turn to leave her needy.

«It's a bit too much, too late if I'm honest
All this time God knows I'm singing

Don't fuck with my love»

The song is Don't by Ed Sheeran.