12

Rain still keeps on pouring out my window and I am still in bed. I didn't come to school today because my body feels heavy. I checked the time, it was already one in the afternoon. Wow, I slept that long.

I snuggled under my blanket and and body forming into a curl. It's so cold today, I feel myself freezing. Slowly I remembered everything that happened yesterday.

His face looked sad and his hair messy from the wind blowing. He still managed to look beautiful.

Tae, why are you so dense?

I didn't notice a tear roll down my cheek. And after a while, I found myself sobbing. I can feel my pillow damp from the tears and eyes heavy from crying.

I tried to picture out a smiling Taehyung in my mind because that would be the most beautiful thing in the world. Surely after a while, my body relaxed and I felt tired.

I feel my eyelids get heavy and slowly droop. A smiling Tae still lingering on my mind as I drift off to sleep.

+++

I woke up to a gurgling stomach. Looking out the window, the rain already stopped and the sky has a bright color in it.

I remembered I haven't eaten since yesterday. So I decided to sit up but was knocked down back to my pillow as a surging pain shot through my head.

Owww. My brain hurts..

I don't like migraines ever. In fact, who would? But my stomach is already complaining so I just ignored the pain for a while to tend to my hunger.

I slowly walk down the stairs but my legs feel wobbly. The weather seems fine already but why am I still freezing?

Reaching the kitchen seemed forever and I saw a small note at the fridge.

Kookie, I checked for you this morning and found out you have a cold. I prepared chicken soup and honey tea for you. It's on the table ready to heat when you wake up. It's great help for a high fever so chow as soon as you read this. Chim.

I smiled at the note, mentally noting to thank Jimin hyung later and walk slowly towards the table. Surely, there's the soup and honey tea.

Eyeing the microwave, I lifted the soup with my shaky hands. But I was feeling weak and wobbly all over. My head started to spin and I stop in my tracks, trying to maintain my balance.

I faintly heard a knock on the door but I ignored it since I can't feel my feet anymore. I force myself to move but my shaking hands seem to contradict me, causing the bowl of soup to slip and came shattering at the ground.

I can't feel anything anymore. My body became numb as my brain keeps on spinning and hurting at the same time.

"Kookie!"

I heard Tae call me. Wait, Tae?! I wanted to run to him but I was too weak.

My body swayed, and the last thing I saw was a wide eyed and panicked Taehyung running to me.

And then darkness.