18

Taehyung and I are now sitting on the sand looking at the horizon. We just finished eating our dinner which is ordered Italian food after we had fun swimming and running around at the beach.

I am seated between the older's legs, leaning onto his body while his arms just embrace me with his chin resting on my shoulder. The sun was setting and the sky had colorful hues above. The sound of the water lapping was also relaxing.

The moment was too perfect for both of us. Us being alone with the beautiful scenery before us. Nothing can take this moment away from me.

We were both silent, just watching the sun set in awe and hearing our heartbeats. I would never imagine that something like this can happen to me.

"So beautiful" I muttered.

"Yes. Just like you. " He whispered near my ear.

My heart was beating loudly when I look at him also staring at the sun. His side profile was perfect and I was in awe again. But that was interrupted when he suddenly tapped at his side.

"Where's my camera?" He said as he looked around. "Oh man, I left it at the cottage. Stupid me."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at him, turning to look at the sky again. The older just took out his phone and snap a picture of the sun set, not wanting to miss the beauty in front of us.

He leaned in and kiss my cheek, then he rests his forehead to the side of my head. He keeps staring at me.

"You know, when I first saw you at the cafe, I thought you're the cool guy that I can befriend with. That we could hang out together and help me check girls out since I'm new here." He chuckled at himself. "I already felt something but I thought it was just a friendly feeling. You were so cute when you blush and got shy when we talk and I get nervous when our eyes would meet and those what-you-call-it butterflies when you simply smile. I swear I was straight, but I started to have sleepless nights with you in my head and my feelings just became stronger day by day."

"Tae.." I turned to look at him, surprised at his explanation.

"When I took you to the studio, that is because I want to spend time with you or impress you. But then, I slightly regretted it when I saw you looking at Tzuyu."

I furrowed my brows at the mention of her name. "Hyung, you knew I never like her."

"But I was stupid to think that it was her that you liked."

I leaned my forehead with his. "Tae, it was you all along."

And he kissed me on the lips. "I really like you Jungkook. I really do." Then he connected our lips once again. He started to move his lips against mine and I kissed him back. I got lost instantly at his sweetness that I didn't realize I opened my mouth easily when he let his tongue enter and explore my cavern.

I moaned softly at the feeling and I felt dizzy from the sensation in my stomach. He tilts his head to the side to get a better access to my mouth, our noses brushing at the action. We pulled away together to catch some air.

His eyes were twinkling under the twilight sky then he kissed me once again. This time, it was heated and more passionate. I felt like we are hungry from each other that soon it became a heated make out session.

His hand were rubbing at my side and the other caressing my cheek. Mine was entangled in his soft hair, pulling him closer because I just can't get enough of him.

He then slowly pulled away and I whined. He slightly chuckled.

"It's getting cold, let's get inside hm?" He whispered and I nodded.

We held hands as we walk back to the cottage. We walked fast, slightly running and went straight to the bedroom.

We connected our lips once again as he closed the door. He pushed me lightly against the wall and he deepen the kiss. We fought for dominance and I didn't give in easily. He slides his hands down my ass and gently squeezed it, making me yelp. He then took the opportunity to enter his tongue and I let out a moan.

He lifted me up with his hands on my butt and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He leads us to the bed and laid me down, hovering above me and not breaking the kiss.

He was kissing me full on the lips, with some teeth and tongue fighting. My head was not thinking straight at the moment and I lost it when I felt his lips reach my neck near my ear. I bit my lower lip to suppress my moans but then he suck and bit that spot, and I ended up moaning continuously.

"Taee.." As much as I want to feel him all over me, I felt that we were just rushing things.

"Tae..ah..stopp.." He was now sucking on my neck, hickeys freshly visible now.

He then silenced me when he returned his lips on mine once again. His hands were roaming around my body under my shirt, while mine was already on his chest, slightly pushing him.

We are not ready yet. Now is not the right time.

His lips are now on my collarbones and he was now sucking it. His hands are rubbing my inner thighs that slightly went upper by the second.

"Taee..stop.." My eyes are hooded when I look at him, ignoring the pleasure that he was giving me.

He lifted my shirt up to my chest and peppered kisses on my abdomen.

"Please.."

His lips were getting lower.

"Please..stop.."

He was about pull my shorts down when I pulled his face up to me.

"Hyung. STOP." I said sternly but slightly panting.

He was also panting, but he widened his eyes when he realize what we are about to do.

"S-sorry Kookie! I-i got lost out my mind. Oh my god I'm so sorry!"

He then hid his face into my neck. "I didn't even asked if you're ready. I'm such a horrible boyfriend." His words were muffled against my neck.

I hugged him and patted his back.

"Hey, don't talk like that. It's just that I don't want to rush things yet."

"That's the thing. I wasn't thinking properly a while ago, you probably think I'm a terrible person now." His voice sounded desperate now.

I cupped his cheeks and let him face me. I held his gaze and his face was so red at the moment.

"Don't blame yourself. I will tell you when I'm ready and we will make it fantastic." I smiled at him to let him know I'm not mad.

"I'm so sorry, I won't do it again until you're ready. I respect you, Kookie."

"Thank you Tae tae hyung."

"Let's sleep now? I bet you're pretty tired." He then pulled me into him and I rest my head on his chest, his hands embracing my body.

We cuddled on the bed then he leaned his face again, kissing my forehead, then the tip of my nose. Then lastly, my lips, which lasted longer.

"Sleep well my bunny. Good night." He whispered.

"Good night, hyung." I answered feeling sleepy. I love you.