Do I have feelings?

Bella point of view...

Mark: "Bella want to go to Starbucks?"
Bella: "I was gonna go with Loren,Ariel,and Zach but you can still come"
Mark: "Sure I'll come"
Bella: "Maybe Jacob would want to come maybe you should ask him"
Mark: "why?"
Bella: "you know because he's your friend he could come"
Mark: "alright I'll ask him"
I hope Jacob does come I'm not sure if I like him, Idk if he likes me well we did kiss that was my first kiss and I'm sure it was his too.

Mark point of view

I can tell Bella likes Jacob I have to put a stop to this good thing they didn't kiss well hopefully they didn't that would just be weird she's my little sister and he's my best friend. I grabbed my phone and called Jacob to ask him if he wants to come to Starbucks.

Mark: "hey"
Jacob: "yo what's sup?"
Mark: "I just wanna ask you if you would like to come to Starbucks with me"
Jacob: "is Bella going too?"
Mark: "yeah so is Ariel,Loren,and Zach"
Jacob: "ok then for sure see ya in 2 minutes"
Mark: "See ya man bye!"
I could tell Jacob likes Bella too I really hope they don't secretly date behind my back I know Bella would never keep a secret like that but would she just for her and Jacob? I don't want to get into her privacy but I have to keep spying on them. I would never let them alone who knows what they could do.

Jacob point of view...

I'm not sure if I like Bella or if she likes me if Mark ever found out I kissed her he will for sure kill me, Mark then called me up and asked me if I wanna to to Starbucks with him I then said
Jacob: "Is Bella going too?"
Dang it why did I just say that? He's gonna be suspicious and think I like her what did I just say I'm so stupid!

Mark: "yeah so is Ariel, Loren, and Zach" Jacob: "ok then for sure see ya in 2 minutes"
I then hanged up the phone and got ready I wanted to look my best I mean not for Bella but I just wanna look nice and not Crusty. I was so happy to se Bella's beautiful eyes, those lips, and hair. Okay I really need some help here I am having feelings for my best friends eleven year old sister. Do I have feelings?