Marks point of view...

Marks point of view...
I can't believe it I just overheard Jacob asking my own protective parents permission to date my sister and they said yes! What the heck is wrong with them just because they approve doesn't mean I approve I can't let this happen I don't need my sister to date my best friend. No way I didn't sign up for any of this I'm gonna put a stop to this I just don't know how maybe I can get Jacob to like a different girl but I don't want my sister to be heart broken you know what I'm just gonna straight up tell them that I don't think this is a good idea they might hate me but owe well this is my opinion.

2 hours later...

I just realize Jacob release his official lyric video last text I decided to watch it, I then left a like button and  texted Jacob and told him his new song is lit because it is!

I just realize Jacob release his official lyric video last text I decided to watch it, I then left a like button and texted Jacob and told him his new song is lit because it is!

Mark✌️️:Hey bro just heard your new song it's lit bro!👍👌
Jacob😎:Thanks bro, Has Bella listen to it yet?
Mark✌️️:yep I heard her play it a bunch of times in her room I know she loves it already😂
Jacob😎:Aye that's awesome!!👍
Mark✌️️:Yep sure is I guess,okay well I'll txt you later bro!
Jacob😎:alright sure thing bye Felicia
Mark✌️️:Bye!

I hear Bella crying I go over to her and ask her what's wrong Mark:"Bella what's wrong why are you crying?"
Bella:"oh um I'm crying because of how good Jacobs song is omg I love h- I mean I love it so much!"
Oh no she's turning into one of those fan girls!
Mark:"There is nothing to cry about it's just his new song do you really want him to see you cry?"
Bella:"No don't tell him please"
Mark"To late I already took a Snapchat of you saying the reason why you were crying and send it to him"
Bella:"MARK"
Mark:"he won't mind trust me"
She then grabbed my arm and kicked me out of her room like that's not cool it was only a vid like Boi!

Did anybody listen to Jacobs new song last text? Did you like it? I loved it so much!!❤️ Thanks for reading bye!!!!!💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓