They approve!!

Jacobs point of view...

Jacob-"Mrs.Thomas,Mr.Thomas?"
Mrs.Thomas,Mr.Thomas-"Yes Jacob?"
Jacob-"I need to tell you guys something"
Mr.Thomas-"Sure Son you can tell us anything" Mrs.Thomas, and Mr.Thomas treat me like their own son they always say they love me and sometimes act like my parents they are like second parents to me they knew me my whole life. They are BestFriends with my parents they knew each other since they were babies and their parents knew each other too and it goes on and on with our generation so where like a family but I'm sure it won't be weird if I would be dating Bella. Jacob-"I sort of like someone"
Mrs.Thomas-"Who's this special girl?"
Mr.Thomas-I can show you how to get a girl who is this girl?"
Jacob-"You see I like your daughter Bella please don't hate me"
Mrs.Thomas-"Why would we hate you? We love you so much and you can date Bella I give you permission to ask her out"
Mr.Thomas-"I give you permission too I trust you, just don't hurt my girl or I will have to ground you your whole life"
Jacob-"Thanks I love you guys,but Mark doesn't approve"
Mrs Thomas-"Sweetie he will come around don't worry"
Mrs.Thomas,Mr.Thomas-"We love you too"
I then gave them a big hug they were like my real parents I love them so much I'm glad they approve but mark my own best friend doesn't I'm sure he will approve. I can't wait to ask out Bella she is the love of my life I know she's only eleven and I'm fourteen but I feel like it's true love, I feel like she's my other half I need,I feel like I'm nothing without her, I feel like I'm not alive without her. She's my everything, I need her, I love her.

Thanks for reading!! If you guys think Jacob and Bella should date comment J+B in the comments! bye!!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕