Mark knows

Bella's point of view...

I got Musically,Instagram,Twitter,YouNow,and Snapchat. My username for all of them are BellaThomas. I Followed and added Loren,Ariel,Zach,Mark,and Jacob on my social medias they then added me back. Jacob then Snapchat me.
JacobSartorius❤️:

BellaThomas:Are You in my pool?JacobSartorius❤️:Yeah that was 2 hours ago but I'm still hereBellaThomas:Why haven't you come up and see me?JacobSartorius❤️:I thought you were sleeping BellaThomas:Well come up and see me I'm board JacobSartorius❤️:...

JacobSartorius❤️:Yeah that was 2 hours ago but I'm still here
BellaThomas:Why haven't you come up and see me?
JacobSartorius❤️:I thought you were sleeping
BellaThomas:Well come up and see me I'm board
JacobSartorius❤️: okay I just need to get pass Mark
BellaThomas:Alright hurry up!

Jacobs point of view...

Jacob:"Mark I'm going to the bathroom I'all be right back"
Mark:"Alright don't take to long"
I then walked up the stairs and headed into Bella's room she then saw me and blushed I then forgot I was shirtless Jacob:"Like what you see?" Bella:"Yeah I mean no I mean uh" I then laughed I like it when she's nervous she's so cute.
I sat on her bed, Bella then got closer to me and she kissed me I felt sparks with her I always do, we were kissing for about five minutes when Mark:"Jacob where are you!" Mark then walked in on us kissing it was so embarrassing. Mark;"Wtf! Get your shirt on and get out of my house Sartorius!" I can tell he was really mad he would always call me Sartorius whenever he is really angry at me. Bella:"we weren't doing anything wrong" Mark:"are you kidding me you guys were freaking making out"  Jacob:"Mark I love your sister I would never take advantage of her, or hurt her ever, I really care about her if me and her aren't aloud to date then I'm fine just being her friend or best friend as long as she's in my life that's all that matters"
Mark:"she's not aloud to date yet but you guys can be friends I know it's not my decision it's my parents if she's aloud to date but I still don't approve"

Jacobs point of  view...

As Mark said it's his parents decision for Bella to star t dating I then had an idea. I was gonna convince her parents if I can date her I know she's 11 and I'm 14 but I'm gonna give it a try. They are probably gonna say no because Im a 14 year old guy and they probably think I just want to make out with her and stuff but I'm really not that kind of guy I really do love and care about her I'm gonna give it a shot.