Hes not who he used to be......

Jacobs point of view...

Today me and Bella are going to hang out with Zach,Ariel, and Loren. They knew what had happen with Mark and they are surprised because Mark is not usually like that he is a nice guy I just think this is all my fault I love Bella but Mark is my BestFriend  and  I already ruin our friendship because I was to busy making out with his little sister. Am I a bad friend? Am I bad guy? Do I deserve Bella? What am I thinking about she needs me, she wants me, and I want her. I go and get ready for the day I was wearing this outfit today

I go and brush my teeth,Apply deodorant, and spray cologne I know Bella loves the smell of cologne on me I then head over to Bella's house Ariel,Loren, and Zach were already their I say hey to everyone and I go and hug Bella Bella-"Jacob you smell...

I go and brush my teeth,Apply deodorant, and spray cologne I know Bella loves the smell of cologne on me I then head over to Bella's house Ariel,Loren, and Zach were already their I say hey to everyone and I go and hug Bella Bella-"Jacob you smell so good" Jacob-"Don't I always?" Bella-"All the time" Zach-"You guys flirt but you guys don't date what's up with that?" Ariel-"Zach don't you know what's been going on with Mark I think it's because of that or they just don't like each other" Loren-"Are you serous they love each other" we then heard footsteps and we all saw Mark loren-"H-hey Mark" Mark-"Hey babe" he bit his lip then winked at loren things were getting awkward  Bella-"Mark stop acting like a F*** Boi" Mark-"Really you shouldn't even know what that word  means you should be in your room playing with  barbies and having  friends your own age" Bella-"I'm not a baby" Mark-"Your right, but your not a teen either"

Bella's point of view...

Mark-"Your right, but your not a teen either" he then walked up to Loren and was kissing her they weren't even dating, the Mark I know would never be that kind of guy Loren was kissing back but she then pulled away Loren-"Mark where not dating" Mark-"So, I can kiss you if I want" Loren-"N- Mark then was kissing her she tried pulling away but he was forcing the kiss I then grabbed Mark off of her Bella-"What the hell is wrong with you?" Mark-"I'm just making out with her" Bella-"What happen to my brother? The one who was kind, sweet, and cared about others?" Mark-"He's not here anymore because you were acting like a slut" I couldn't believe what he said everyone was surprised he  Said that. I couldn't take it anymore I punched him hard in the stomach he then fell to the floor I ran up to my room crying in tears. Everyone came in my room to check if I was okay but I wasn't I was a mess. Ariel-"You okay?" Zach-"Nice punch" Loren-"Bella What he said is not true" Jacob-"Babe don't listen to him please look at me I don't like seeing you cry" Bella-"I-I love you guys" Loren-Jacob-Ariel-Zach-"We love you too" we all did a group hug I then grabbed Jacob and kissed him he was kissing back Zach-"Guys chill where right here  at least get a room or something" Ariel then lightly punched Zach on the shoulder   Zach-"What was that for?" Ariel-"You shouldn't be telling them to get a room they probably would be doing you know..." Loren-"Yeah they shouldn't be Doing that" Jacob-"Yo guys chill we won't be doing that in like a long time" Ariel-"Better not Sartorius or you will die" Bella-"Ariel why are you so over protective?" Ariel-"I care about you I don't want you doing stuff that will ruin things for you in the future and trust me you will regret it" Zach-"so you regret doing you know with me?" We all laughed accept Ariel Ariel-"Shut up Zach nobody needs to know about that!!" Bella-"I'm not gonna do anything yet with Jacob but I can kiss him" we then Leaned in and kiss,  Zach-"Alright where gonna give you some privacy, we all can hang out tonight" Loren-"We will just be downstairs bye guys"
Ariel-"Don't take anything to far" Bella-See ya guys" Jacob-"Bye see you later even though your gonna be downstairs" Jacob-"So what do you wanna do?" Bella-"Kiss" Jacob-"Alright but don't take it to far" we then were kissing. I love him so much he's my everything, I wanna be with him forever,I never want to let him go. I miss Mark I want my brother back he's not who he used to be before it's all my fault, I feel a little guilty punching him but he kinda deserved it he was acting stupid.

Thanks for reading bye guys!!!!!!💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘 What do you think should happen next?