Drama!

Bella's point of view...

The reason I was crying was because he could of wrote that song about me, he always text me every night and if he did write that about me then that is so sweet of him to. I think I'm falling for him I like him no I'm in love with him he is just so sweet,Kind,Funny, And of course Really hot!. I wish he would ask me out already I been waiting for him to ask me out I know he likes me.

1 hour later...

You know what I can't take it anymore, I ran next door to his house, I knocked on the door and I saw his mom Bella-"Hi Mrs.Sartorius is Jacob here?" Mrs.Sartorius-"Yes He's in his room come on in" Bella-"Thank you" I walked in and headed upstairs, I ran into Jacobs room Jacob-"Hey b- I then pressed my lips against Jacobs lips not thinking what I was doing he was trying to let go but I kept on kissing him. We been kissing for about 2 minutes when I heard a familiar voice that I did not want to hear... Mark-"Wow Bella your here making out with my best friend in his room" Jacob-" I tried telling you Mark was here but you kept on kissing me" Bella-"You know what Mark I don't care about what you say we weren't doing anything wrong we were just kissing" Mark-"Really if I weren't here then you guys would of did something" Jacob-"Mark I would never take it that far with your little sister" Mark-"Really how about that night at that party" Bella-"H-How did you know?" Mark-"A fan of mine was at that party and told me everything" Jacob-"We didn't do it I told her to stop" Mark-"Whatever Jacob your not my best friend anymore and Bella your not my friend either,  your my sister and that's what you will ever be just my sister not my best friend where you can hang out with me and tell me everything, Bella I Hate you so much don't ever talk to me ever again" Bella-"M-Mark" he then ran out I felt tears in my eyes Jacob then hugged me I felt safe in his arms, he is the only one who cares, he is the only one who loves me and I love him.

Thanks for reading I hope you liked, it I hope you had an awesome Christmas!!! Bye guys!!!!!!!💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄