Love❤️

Marks point of view...

I don't know what I was thinking about taking my eleven year old sister to an extreme party I keep having these thoughts in my head like did she do anything she's not supposed to do? Omg what if she slept with Jacob! I know she wouldn't do that, she's eleven and Jacob would know that's wrong especially when he knows she's my little sister. I didn't get to kiss Loren at the party I really do like her and I know she likes me but I just don't know how to make my first move it would be my first kiss I then walk in Bella's room and I couldn't believe my eyes I saw Bella and Jacob cuddling in bed together! I then said Mark-"Wtf are you two doing?!

Bella's point of view...

Mark-"Wtf are you two doing?! He sounded angry Bella-"Mark its not what if looks like"
Mark-"Really it looks like my little sister is cuddling with my best friend who is older than you" Jacob-"Dude chill we were just um hugging" Mark-"Yeah sure Jacob I see the way you look at my sister and I don't like it, if you do more then cuddle with my sister I will kill you" Bella-"Stop treating me like a five your old!" Mark-"alight let's forget about this but If I find out you and Jacob are doing more then cuddling I will tell mom and dad and they will take your phone away" Jacob-"You have a phone?" Bella-"Yeah I'm planning to get social media apps" Jacob-"oh call let me add my number in your phone and you can add yours into mine" Bella-"okay" I handed my phone to him and he handed his phone to me.  I put my name in his contact as MyBabyGirl😍😘 I handed him his phone and he smiled. I then looked down and saw he put his name down as DaddyJacob😘😝💦 I then laughed  Mark then looked at my phone and said Mark-"Wtf change it now" Bella-"fine" I changed his name has MyBabyboy😍😘 Mark then rolled his eyes I think he knows I like Jacob but I know he will never approve. Jacob then went to his house and Mark is making Musically's and I'm just sitting on my bed doing nothing when I got a text message from Jacob...

MyBabyboy😍😘:Hey Babe
MyBabyGirl😍😘:Hey and Babe?
MyBabyBoy😍😘:Whats wrong with me calling you Babe? Cutie❤️
MybabyGirl😍😘:First of all where not Dating and if you call me Babe then I can call you Rolf
MyBabyBoy😍😘:Ugh Fine🙄😂
MyBabyBoy😍😘:Well I Gotta go talk to you later boo😘 Bye love you❤️
MyBabyGirl:Bye Love you too?❤️😂

Did he love me in a friend way or more then friends? I think I like him no I think I'm in love with him but I know I can't date him because he's my brothers BestFriend and my brother won't approve especially our age to, well age doesn't matter a little when it comes to love, at least that's the way I think of it.

Do you think they will date? Do you think Mark and his parents will ever approve if they do start dating? I guess you have to wait and see👀 I'll be updating soon. Thanks for reading, Bye!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕