Party/uh-oh😬

Bella's point of view...

Since none of us knew how to drive we just decided to walk instead. It was dark out and cold I was getting chilly Jacob then grabbed his jacket and put it on me. Bella:"Thanks" Jacob" Jacob:"No Problem" Loren:"Aww" Ariel:"So Sweet" Zach:"Goals" Mark:"Would you guys be quit so we can walk in peace" Zach:"Someone's Triggered" Loren:"Are you on your period?" We all laughed loren:"even though boys don't have it, it sounds like you're  on your period boi" Ariel:"Ha Loren" Loren:"What its true"
Loren:"Bella you know what a period is right?" Bella:"yeah" loren:"did you get yours yet?" Bella:"no" loren:" lucky your probably gonna get it when your 13 or 14 Mark:"okay can we stop talking about this it's kind of weird" Jacob:"I think where almost there" we arrived in a house with small amount of people we smelled a little beer a little. Mark: "Bella don't drink beer remember to drink Soda or water" Bella:"Okay" Mark and loren just disappeared and so did Ariel and Zach and that left me and Jacob. Bella: "I'm gonna get something to drink" Jacob:Okay remember no alcohol" Bella:"I know" I got a cup and pored in some sprite I then saw Brandon and Hunter I never really talk to them they came up to me and they were drunk. Brandon:"yo what's sup girl" Hunter:"Marks sister right" Bella:"yep" Bella:" I have to go to the bathroom would you watch my drink?" Hunter:"yeah sure totally" Hunter:"dude we should put some alcohol in her drink so she could have a little fun" Brandon:"Bro she's eleven if Mark found out about this he will kill us" Hunter:Dude he won't know if it's us" Brandon:"alright" they then put some alcohol in Bella's drink and stirred it she then came back. Bella:"Thanks for watching my drink" Brandon:"Your Welcome" Hunter: "No Problem". Bella then drink all of it and got two bottles of beer she then went up to Jacob and grabbed his hand and went upstairs to find a private area room. Jacob:"Hey what's sup" Bella:"Hey Jakey"

Jacobs point of view...

I was just chilling on my phone when all of a sudden Bella came up and grabbed my hand and led me upstairs in a private room. Jacob:"Hey what's sup" Bella:"Hey Jaky" I smelled alcohol in her breath Jacob:"Bella have you been drinking?" Bella:"yep you should try to drink too" crap what am I gonna do she drink beer I can't let Mark see her like this he will never trust her again. Jacob:"Bella I think I should take you home" Bella:"Nah let's stay and have fun" she then pushed me on the bed and started to kiss me I wanted to kiss her but she was drunk I didn't want to seem like taking advantage I pulled away Jacob:"Bella I don't think we should do this your drunk and your only eleven" Bella:"Please we can just make out for a little bit" she then smashed her lips hard on my lips we been kissing for about 2 minutes, she then stared to kiss my neck and I moaned l know we shouldn't be doing this  but where just making out it's not bad right? She took my shirt off I knew we should stop right here. I then stopped kissing her Jacob:Bella your drunk and we shouldn't be doing this" Bella:"I'm not drunk anymore and where just making out" I knew she wasn't drunk anymore she was acting normal. So Bella  likes me? She wants to make out with me? We then were kissing for about 10 minutes I was kissing down her neck she than moaned. Bella:"Jacob your so sexy and I like it when your shirtless"

Zach and Ariels point of view...

Ariel point of view:We followed Jacob and Bella yep we saw and heard everything the door was cracked a bit I couldn't believe they been making out for about 10 minutes good thing Mark wasn't here he would of been punching Jacob.

Zach's point of view:I couldn't believe Jacob was shirtless and they wee making out for 10 minutes. Bella is eleven years old if anymore things start happening, me, and Ariel will have to stop it. We then saw Jacob kissing down Bella's neck and she moaned. Bella:"Jacob your so sexy and I like it when your shirtless" I then whispered to Ariel Zach: wow Bella hasn't even hit puberty yet and here she is making out with an eleven year old" Ariel:" I hope nothing more happens."

Jacobs point of view...

Then she tried taking my pants off I didn't want to do this with Marks sister he will kill me. Jacob:"Bella stop we can't do this" she then took off my pants but I had boxers on before anything happened Ariel and Zach ran in the room...

Zach and Ariels point of view...

We then ran in the room and stopped Bella Ariel:"Bella your not gonna loose your virginity at the age of eleven now please stop or else you will regret it I haven't lost my virginity
Zach:"well not yet"
Ariel:"Shut up!"
Bella then got off of Jacob and he put back his pants Bella:"your right I don't know what had gotten into me your not gonna tell Mark are you?"
Ariel:"of course not"
Zach:"no we won't"

Bella's point of view...

I don't know what has gotten into me I first drink then I was trying to have s*** you know with Jacob and I'm only eleven. Bella:"Jacob I'm sorry I tried doing something that you did not wanna do with me" Jacob:"it's okay don't get me wrong your a great kisser" I then was blushing  Jacob:" I didn't want to do it because you aren't really the right age to you know and where not dating, but someday will do it" he said and bit his lip I wanted to kiss him so bad but I know it's wrong Jacob:You would of been awesome and your great to make out with" he winked at me. We then got out of the private room and back in the party. Mark:"where were you? I know you been drinking Brandon told me he and Hunter put alcohol in your drink" Bella:"They did that?" Jacob:" I just wanna punch them both" Mark:" I already did that let's get out of here we all got out of the house and we were walking to go back home loren then came and whispered in my ear loren:"Ariel and Zach told me what happen" Bella:"your not gonna tell Mark are you?" Loren:"no don't worry" Mark:Hey what you guys whispering about?" Bella and Loren:"Nothing!"

Did you guys like it? I understand if you didn't this is my first story I made so far    Tell me what you think of  the story in the comments, Thanks for reading Bye💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕