E

Still in A Far Away Land

Jemima stepped on her blood-red carriage, fixing her crown and readjusting her scepter in hand as she and the Enchantress rode to Charming Kingdom. And evil laugh spilled out from her lips as Jem imagined all the types of torture she could inflict on Ella.

The carriage skidded to a halt as a couple of soldiers stopped the vehicle. "'Scuse me mam, please state your business," one guard ordered gruffly. Jemima scoffed. How dare he order the Queen of Hearts around! Raising her scepter, she chuckled her infamous words.

"Off with your head."

--

The wedding has just begun when Jem burst into the reception, the Enchantress by her side, smiling evilly. "The real queen has arrived!" The Queen of Hearts declared. Everyone gazed upon the two in shock. "Jem?" A small but firm voice came from the back, and she saw Cinderella, with her prince holding her protectively, putting on his bravest face. It didn't scare Jem one bit.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't Ella, my best, or should i say ex best friend, you traitor! It was supposed to be us against the royalty, and now you're becoming one of them?" Jem blurted out in fury as her face turned redder than her gown. It made her head look unusually big. "Hearts, focus. Don't let anger overpower you," the Enchantress whispers from the side, but her words fell onto dead ears. Looking at Ella, Jem saw everything she wished to be. A perfect girl, with a perfect husband, in a perfect castle living a perfect life. And she hated it. No, she loathed it. She loathed all this happiness. What hurt her the most was that in this bubble of happiness, she played no part.

"BUT ANGER HAS ALREADY OVERPOWERED ME. ANGER IS ME." Jem bellowed, her scepter glowing with anger. "From now on, your prince will be MY prince Ella! Say goodbye to your darling!" Jem laughed maniacally as a blood-red jet of light shot out from her staff and hit Charming square in the chest. A heart appeared on Charming's vest as an invisible force pushed him toward The Queen of Hearts.

"No!" Ella cried. Tears started trickling down her face as she saw her prince's glazed eyes, holding no recognition for her. Jemima smirked. All the guests started gasping, and some fainted. Jem rolled her eyes as this annoyed her. A normal person would let it go, but Jem wasn't normal anymore. She wasn't even Jem anymore. She was a queen. A queen who'd rule with anger.

"You all royals! So shallow, only caring about outer looks and lavish ornaments! Since you all have no depth, enjoy going down a dimension!" Jem bellowed. She begins turning her scepter, creating a scarlet sky in the ballroom, with lightning striking down on the royalties. Some turned into sevens, some turned into threes, as clubs and spades started spewing on their chests.

Amidst the havoc, no one noticed the Enchantress hurrying Ella out.

"Run Ella, I will come find you." The Enchantress breathed out. Still confused, Ella ran. Ella ran from her happy ever after which quickly became her happy never after.