Lifes Funny

All my life I've been then one picked on, Laughed at or teased for just being me...or different. I know people say never to complain..so I keep my mouth shut...I'm Artemis...its nice to meet you...and that's usually where the conversations begins and end... what did I do...i know being gay is a sin...but being lonely isn't...to get to the point I've had Good and bad teachers, Nice and let you pass without doing any work teachers, but this is the first time I actually fell in love with a teacher...

Artemis your late again...Sorry Ms. Reed I had to Skate board again...Excuses are only good when your coming from the doctor...Artemis...Y-yes Ma'am...
I sit in the 3th row at, desk 12, writing down what I missed...on days like this I can't help but wonder if Ms. Reed Is married or not...I mean its not like she would marry me I'm only 18...though I wish she would...with her light blue eyes, fair skin, red lips, and curvy body features...I don't know what isn't to love about her....

Ms Roselover...Ms Roselover!! Oh-Yes Ms Reed? Come Up to the front of the class and Answer the question....Um ok... I get up and walks over to her, What was it again...the question, The class laughs at me, ...When you Mix Passion and Adventure Together What do you Make? I look directly at her and answer:....Love...The bell sounds, I head back to my seat packing my things up when... Artemis? Yes Ms. Reed? Dont forget You have the detention this afternoon, Yes Ma'am..

As the school day ended, I headed back to Ms reeds class room, to find she had already left for the day... Damn I was actually looking forward to this detention....