Dont think...

I pull into a parking spot making sure to have my vibrator necklace on and my little bottle of lub... Ok I should be good i got a haircut my tats are showing and im dressed fresh, I should be able to least pull one girl.... I set out, reading the sign before I walked in "pride" night, all welcome.

Ok stay calm, be cool...I walk in, instantly women started to talk to me and a couple of guys... I went over to the bar and chilled out, checking my phone for any new work messages....Hm Nothing yet.. Guess ill take off tomorrow..I login into my work account and take off for the next two days then....

You know its rude to be on your phone or be late to an event your invited too... I smirk and look up... My apologies ma'am....Oooo So polite, your father must have also taught you how to treat a woman why I was away.  Mmmm not exactly... But lets just say... I did learn how to talk to women better... But treating a fine lady like yourself...nah I learned that and more from one on one practice...she blushes and bites her lip,..just like I remember...

How about we get out here and go chill a-little... Hmmm... Well just Chilling sounds nice, ill grab a bottle to go...I head to the car, thinking: i think this is first time I've never been nervous about being with someone, I backup and park right in front of the door, she gets in..

Your so mature, rose...what happened?... I smile and think...I Just grew up.. I smirk.. Ms "Reed" she giggles...I can see, your a-lot different from when you where my student... Mmmhm...I drive us back to my place, letting her into my apartment first... I can tell she liked it because she was speech less... As She Gazed out my glass wall window, I couldn't help but want her in: mind, body and soul... I know its crazy to have these feelings for her...an old teacher of mine but... I couldn't help myself I liked her wayyy to much to forget her...

I deem the lights, as i walk up behind her, What are thinking about Anna~...? Life...I find it interesting... One path leads to another.. And slowly you lose track of who you are... But some how... I've found myself again...I take a drink... Thinking about what she just said...well..I think you only lose track of who you are if you never knew yourself from the start....She continues to Gaze...You think so..? ....Yes...she takes a sip....Maybe your right...