passion..

Anna~... She turns around...blushing... noticing im one inch taller than her now...I pull her closer....she looks at me...Can I spend the night rose~...Of course you can...Anastasia...

i move her hair out of her face, as I began to kiss on her neck....Slowly picking her up, carrying her to my bedroom she...submissive as ever... Welcomed it...

My hearts racing... Just as it was, when she took my time... R-Rose~... I look down, she's blushing crimson red...

Im dripping again... I smirk...Say no more...
I slowly unbutton her jeans, taking them off, thinking: it feels a-lot different from my first time..im not as nervous...and im more dominant then I was then...

As I slid off her panties...a trail of pre'cum followed... I smiled...
Did you miss me that much Anna?....She blushes... Y-yes... Well im right here... Show me how much you missed me...I kiss her lips.. She bites my mine, as she unbuttons my shirt I take hers off, this time I wanted all of her, She smirks and unhooks her bra as I took off my pants to my boxers, I look at her... Damn Babe~ I climb on top of her kissing her lips, neck and shoulders..

Mmmm~ ...I smirk... You like that...? Mmmhm... I chuckle...im glad..
I kiss then lick around her light pink nipples, as I rub her clit around....she holds onto me...almost pulling my heart closer to hers....

I whisper in her ear...Do.. you...like this Anna? I lean up slightly... Yes.. Please don't stop...rose... I look at her, sliding my fingers deep into her pussy... I wouldn't dream of it....

...Her voice... Her sound... Ahhh~ I knew I had found her spot... I start to go in out, aiming directly at that spot...

Ahh!! Ah! R-Rose!!!...Ah-Ugh!!!...Aahhh-Mmmm~ ...Wrapping her arms around my neck.... I could tell she didn't want this to end... She's... So beautiful when she's enjoying herself...

Ahh~...Rose M-ore....I smirk and lean down looking up at her as I licked her pussy hole first, sticking my tongue deep into her pussy she quickly grabs hair as she clenched the bed sheet hard...

Her voice: Ahh~ Oh God!!! Ahhh~, She looked down as she noticed my eyes met hers, Then I began to focus on her clit, I licked it remembering her taste... And how much I loved it... As I sucked it, her clit began to swell...

Ahh-U-Ughhh~ R-Rose!!! She gripped my hair harder, I-Im C-Cumming!!! She squirted out, I couldn't help but drink from her... But I wanted more... I continued to suck but then remembered my new trick so I nipped her clit... She jotted and squirted again... Ahh~!! Fuck~!! Yes~!!! I smirked...it worked... Licking my lips as she blushed and watched me.... Anna we've only just begun~...