This Feels...Good

I stare at her in disbelief...
But Ms. Reed, My Dad...doesn't get off until 2am.. I know...She looks at me and blushes....
To be honest rose, your my favorite student you come in putting your best foot forward despite being bullied and harassed... And I love that about you being strong and having the energy to push on...

She blushes harder...And I've never had this happen to me before..

She grabs my hand and touches her pussy, I in-shock, find she's dripping wet, my hand wet and sticky....I look at the time its only 9 and my dad doesn't get off until 2....I have enough time..

Ms Reed Your Welcome inside...T-thank you rose...are you sure...? Yes most definitely.

I tell her to park on the over side of the street so the neighbors wont get suspicious, then i open the door welcoming her inside, she had a duffle bag with a change of clothes inside night and day clothes...if my dad doesn't come home tonight ill never ask god for anything else.... I show her the house and sure she loved it, once she finished looking around I showed her the bathroom it was in my room, thank you god once again... She starts the shower and closes the door, I rush over to my closet and look my "special" box...

Ahh There you are... Never thought I'd use this on someone else other then me but... I know for a fact Ms. Reed is submissive....I start to get real excited, I wonder what she sounds like...? Or what if.... shes quiet but a grabber/scratcher... I'd love that....the water cuts off...I hide the vibrator under my pillow, patiently waiting for her....

She steps out....Oh... Thank...you...God...