Amazement!

Purple Matching Bra and panties set, with a purple mesh cover, her beautiful blue eyes and long brown hair, just recently wetted, her smiles as bright as day and her nails as sharp as razors, honestly she set my soul a blase!!!

M-ms. Reed... I Stare in disbelief...you look...um excuse me but sexy as hell...Mmmm You Think so?.... She walks over to me slowly then sits in-front of me.... I smirk....Yes... She kisses me... Her lips were.... No her kisses were... passionate and unforgettable.... Mmmm~ Are you still hungry?  I nod quickly... Yes Ma'am... She smirks, Then Why dont you go ahead and taste alittle... I've watched plenty of porn to know when a woman shes taste that means eat.... And I got a big appetite, I smile..... Yes Ma'm....

She lays up against the head of my bed, and spreads her legs open... This is first time I've ever seen a girl, I mean woman like this...

Her panties were so cute, I decided to I lick her indirectly first... Mmmm~.., so this is her voice!!! I want to hear more!! I move her panties to the side... Her pussy is... Shaved, pink, tight and oozing, pre-cum....I loved every minute of it.

I lick her pussy slowly, licking from her hole to her swelled clit, I knew if her clit was swollen I was doing something right... I began to lick harder...and harder, sticking my tongue in deeper with her every moan... Ahh~ Ahhh~ Mmmm~ R-rose~....With her hand on my head I look up Ye-.... her face red from blushing, her other clenching the head of my bed, she simply said: More...

That was my favorite word for the rest of night....

I grabbed the vibrator from under my pillow only using it twice...I slide it in, surprisingly easy, taping it to her inner thigh I turn it on...

Ms Reed tell me what speed would pleasure you the most.....
Mmmm~ alittle higher rose... Yes ma'm... I turn it up to medium, she clenches my shirt...p-put it on...M-max... I do as she asked, turning it on max.... She digs her nails into my back...Ahh, Fuck!! I clench my jaws, as I come up looking Ms. Reed in her beautiful blue eyes.... I could read her lips.....kiss me...rose.... And I do, open heartedly, as I massage her clit around Her moans got deeper, shaking me to my core...

Ah~!!! Yess~!!! Ah-huh~!!! Mmmm!! .. Biting her lip hard, She Wrapped her legs around my waist, kissing me harder, stabbing her nails deeper into my back... Then.... suddenly she jotted back, Saying: R-R-Rose I-Im Cumming!!!!! I hold her tightly saying: Go ahead... Cum hard for me.... A-Ahhhh!!! FUCK!!!! I watch her silently, finally working up the nerve to kiss on her neck, just alittle, as she began to relax ......Mmmm.... You really know how to treat a woman... dont you Artemis...? Only the ones I really like... Ms...reed.