Goodmorning...?

Day Breaks...

I wake up alone... Looking around, was i dreaming? ....No ones here? I guess my dad didn't come home... I look at the time, oh its only 10:39am on a Saturday, no wonder my dad usually buys breakfast...on Saturdays, I walk into my bathroom... There's a note...
"Artemis last night was amazing, I've never made love like that before...you were so happy and I was in...well complete ecstasy... But I have to tell you, I will no longer be teaching at you school, instead ill be going back to school myself, pursuing journalism in La. I hope you can understand.... I hope to see you again... -Love Ms Reed. P.s My First Name is...Anastasia..."

Her first name is Anastasia~... So Anastasia Reed.... I have to remember that....

Days after that, prom followed then graduation, I Went alone to both my dad did come to my graduation though...inviting my auntie and 2 cousins...I had a blast then as usual things returned normal... I got a job making 10 dollars an hour... Moving from Texas to La was gonna be hard... Who knows how long Ms reed... I mean Anastasia had been planning that move.... I loved photography so I knew that's what I wanted to pursue when I actually got to la.... After I told my dad of my plans he gave me 2,000$ dollars plus the money i had been saving since "she" wrote me that note it totaled up to 2,350$ dollars so I had enough and the company that I was working for said they'll just transfer my information down to the La facility and I'll be all good. And 3 months later.... I was all good... Until I went to sleep.... I couldn't shake "her" voice...her words played over and over in my head, just as they did that night...as if that wasnt enough... my dreams vividly remembered, every inch of her...as if she was a Cinemark Movie, lol talk about waking up with "morning wood"...