Oh God!!

Riding Pass the skate park I notice people pointing at me, I was being laughed at agin?... Yo rose a hot teacher looking for you!!? A hot.. what?!! I rush over.
Yo what up, what up, They point, she's over there... I look over and I dont see anything but before I could ask any questions...Ms Reed steps out of her Dodge challenger, and tells me to come here...now!...
I slowly approach her...

Yes Ma'm... Did you think you could just leave detention and not say anything to me about it? No Ma'm but I didn't see you. When I asked some other teachers they said you had already left for the day so I thought I'd just go home...Actually I went and got you food since you have a endless appetite, in my head I was thinking about how much I'd love to eat her..., Ahhh thank you, I grab the Wendy's bag, If you need a ride home, ill give you one, would your parents mind? No my dad doesn't get off until 2am and my mom passed away when I was 4... Hmmm ok Well lets get going...

I get in the car hoping this night would never end...every now and again I'd stare at Ms Reed...not believing my eyes... Then she speaks..

See something you like...rose~?... I blush, almost choking on my food, never hearing her say my name like that, (me a senior turned on just but a teacher simply  saying my last name) I reply saying...

Ms. Reed are you married?.... No im actually single, She Smiles, I know right a 26 year old woman not married or even close to settling down....Wow she's only 26 i thought she was 30 something no wonder why she looks so young!!!
No Ms. Reed I think its fine my mom didn't marry my dad until she was 28 and then they had me, even though they had been together for 2 before then. Im glad you have very good memories of her rose, not alot of people can say that about either parent....so tell me do you have any boyfriends all those guys at the skatepark one must belong to you.... No Ma'm... I dont particularly like boys in that way....Oh so your Les? ... Huh? Lesbian, are you a lesbian...? Well the thing is I've never actually been with another girl before, but I do have feelings for girls i never get for boys....Well we should find out...  Hm?!! She turns into my drive way...then cuts off the car and looks at me... We should find out, if you are truly gay or not...