Work, work and more Work?

Photography...I lived it, breathed it, and pursued it i worked alot but one day I got a call...from a lady asking me to photograph her for a magazine... How could I refuse??..so I drove over to her condo, with all my equipment me on me, I rang the door bell.... As She opened the door... I introduced myself. "Hello im Artemis your photographer for the magazine", as I start to set everything...I look around...her place is beautiful.... Almost as beautiful as she was... With Beautiful blue eyes, rose red lips, long brown hair and a body like an angel... I turn around, to notice she was starring at me..as if she knew me...

Um ok We are all set Ms...Um, Reed...Anastasia Reed....I stare in disbelief.... Its nice to see you again rose... Tell me how did you not know ot was me?... She walks closer and rubs her hand down my polo shirt to my belt buckle... I-I... Speechless, quickly drop my camera, picking her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist....

Artemis~...I missed you....I missed you too anna...after hugging her for what felt like ages, I put her down gently...

You've grown a-lot.. Your all muscular, and I see you got a couple of tattoos...I look at her...she still beautiful, not that I expected anything less....Ah Yeah I started to grow fond of them, I've grown plenty since that night....it was the best day of my life...Really? Yes... I'd had sex with other girls to so i could better my skills just for her.... I hope she still single...who am I kidding...she probably in a relationship right now...

Um we should get started...she just stares at me...um ok sure....after two hours of shooting i start to pack up my things...something had changed between us...maybe I've grown pass My high school crush...or maybe shes grown pass me... On my way home i stop by the skatepark... Just to ollie and strawberry a couple times then leave.... Its amazing how love can take you on a journey to find yourself...ya know?... I arrive home, looking though all the pictures I've taken and i noticed Ms Reed, I mean anna had a couple tattoos her self....I wonder if, she still has feelings for me....I look down and I decide to go to club... Just to take my mind off of her...