Christmas Special

*Before this chapter starts, I just want to point out that everything that happens in this chapter does NOT affect anything that happens in the normal chapters of the book. Just keep that in mind while reading this. Thanks- Emmy*

I walked through the front door with my arms full of presents. Christmas was in a week and, of course, I was the last one to go out and get gifts for my friends and family.

I tried walking through the house quietly so none of the sneaky people would see what I bought them.

I managed to get to my room without anyone noticing me. I awkwardly balanced the boxes in my arms and turned on the light with the side of my arm.

"They better like this," I muttered to myself and sat the gifts and boxes and bows down on the bed. I laid everything out on my bed and mentally slapped myself. I forgot the tape!

I scurried downstairs and went into the kitchen to find Matt, Casey, and Mom all there talking and messing around.

Mom saw me first and gave me a smile, "So, how did Christmas shopping go?" I gave my mom a knowing smile and winked before grabbing the tape and walking away.

I entered m bedroom and about screamed. On my bed was Liam, looking at all the presents and stroking his chin thoughtfully. When he heard me enter, his eyes darted up to meet mine.

"Hello," He gave me a cheesy smile and I just kept staring at him, "I was just . . . checking to see how your shopping went." I rolled my eyes and applauded myself for keeping his gifts in the car.

I picked up the role of wrapping paper and smiled innocently at him before whacking him with the role a couple of time.

"Help! Psycho with a stick! Psycho with a stick!" Before I knew what was happening, my family burst into the room. Well, Mom and Matt were in the room. Casey was too pregnant so she was just waddling up the stairs.

My mom observed our position -Liam was at the headboard of my bed hugging a pillow, and I was gripping the role of wrapping paper above Liam's head, about to whack him again- and started laughing. I just looked at her and looked at Matt who was also laughing.

"Oooh, what's on the bed?" Damnit. This is why I should've waited until everyone was away from home before I brought the presents in.

I looked at the now fat Casey and winked. I walked over to where Liam was holding the pillow to his chest as if I might grow horns and eat him. I then threw him off the bed and quickly pulled the sheets over the gifts and laid on them. I silently wished I didn't break anything valuable.

I heard a groan and looked to the floor. Liam was laid on his back and was staring at me with his beautiful eyes. I moved around so the front of my body was dangling over the edge and I was facing him.

Our lips met in the middle and things were going pretty well . . . until I landed on my ass on the hard floor. I glanced up and saw Matt laughing.

"God, Matt. Can't you be nice to your sister for once?" My mother asked in an authoritative tone and Matt just gave her a playful smirk.

"Nope," And with that, he walked away. I heard a frustrated growl and then another presence. The other person took a while leaving so that must've been Casey.

See, Casey eight months pregnant now. She's due in January. She's also being very unfair to us. She knows the gender. She and Kaiden do. But she won't tell us. I'm betting money that it's a boy, but everyone else is saying it's a girl. I have a feeling I'm going to be very broke by the end of the pregnancy.