Dear Mr. Bad Boy.

WARNING! This book is my "first" book on Wattpad, so it basically sucks. If you're a grammar Nazi, PLEASE don't read. The first. . . . eighteen chapters are so bad. So, just putting that out there. I don't have an plans on going back in this book and editing the grammar. This sounds pathetic, and I get that, but this book is never going to be successful so it doesn't really matter to me. But maybe if I get all the books I want to get done done, then I might come back and look at this book at a later time.

Also, don't steal my book ideas/characters/dialogue. If you do, I'll find you, so don't think I wont. My book may not be The Girl He Never Noticed or The Bad Boy's Girl, but I love my book and the characters in it. If you steal my book, I'll be glad you love my characters too (?) but it's not going to save you from being murdered.

My book does contain a large amount of cussing, and I apologize for that. I was very immature when I wrote this, so cussing made sense in ever situation possible. If you read to the later chapters, you'll notice that the cussing is very limited. So. . . just be aware of that.

Now, without further ado, I present to you, Dear Mr. Bad Boy by XxEmmy_HerexX