Before I Start

Hey guys, this is daisythepiratecat.
Please read this if you don't know the au or you don't know about the comment thing yet.
Now first off about the comments. For ideas comment in this part ONLY. If you wanna compliment or whatever then comment on any. Next is the au.

Let's start with Tord.

Tord - In the AU, he is one of the three murderers, second toughest inside of the abandoned hospital. Now he has a few pros and cons. He can run pretty fast but thanks to us breathing we usually have to stop running because we are tired out, well Tord gets slower while running for at least 20 seconds but since he gets tired out for running his aim reduces unless he isnt tired out anymore. Pro 2 is that he has a knife unlike the others. I mean he does have the weakest thing in the hospital but is pretty tough with good strategies. Since he has a knife it wont hurt much, unless if it cuts in deep in the skin then there is an issue. The con is that the knife doesnt really do much but hurt a little, depending on the cut size and how deep the cut is. The mask he has around his mouth is to cover a injury from the past murder that happened recently. 

Matt - In this AU he is the vampire, and everyone knows vampires by now so I dont have to explain much. But the only thing is that he is the weakest enemy due to his short term memory loss and his stupidity.

Edd - In the AU, he is the leader of the other two enemies, and surprisingly the strongest. How? He has a chainsaw, and a seesaw in case if his chainsaw breaks or runs out of fuel, which they have some stored in one of the storage rooms. no one knows how he found it but he found it somehow and somewhere in the building. 

Tom - In the AU, he is not like the others, where they lost their sanity from this hospital. He being lucky, didn't have his sanity took away from him. He wanders around the Hospital forgetting where the entrance is, due to the big building itself having at least 20 floors or more. Some of the floors have hospital rooms for patients, other rooms for the insane. Kind of weird hospital but actually neat to have rooms for the complete insane ones. He is traveling to find his way back to the entrance to escape but can not find it.

Now last thing is some other info.
Yes, this will be a VERY long book of TomTord yet again. But things will be.. unexpected.

And some chapters may be short due to lack of ideas, that's why at the beginning of this part I clearly told you about how the comments work for this type of story since.. things get complicated unlike my other books where they are kind of short but fun to make.

Anywho

Please enjoy the book if you do and vote if you like the book or even interested. Or trying out the book and reading only one part to see if you want to continue. If you enjoy it please vote.
Your choice thou~

The Animating Pirate Cat is out!~