NOTICE

Want to read on? You can, and it's completely free.
Read on to find out how...

INTRODUCING RADISH

WHAT IT IS

As of this week, Cold Tomorrow is officially on Radish. Radish is a free app (available on both apple and android devices) that offers great stories and exclusive content from popular web authors.

WHAT IT DOES

Radish is a platform specifically designed to support writers. By locking content so that it can only be gained by Radish members, it helps authors earn a living from writing, allowing them to put more time into writing.

WHY YOU SHOULD BE EXCITED

The more an author earns, the more time they can dedicate to creating new stories for readers to enjoy. That means no more waiting around for an update - for a small amount, you can unlock the latest chapters of your favourite stories before anyone else!

And if you don't want to pay? No worries! Content released on Radish will become available for free 7 days after it's been published.

SO HOW DOES IT WORK?

Radish has three models:

Free - A Free story posted on radish will always be 100% free (A new, edited version of Cold Fire is Free on Radish).

Freemium - Chapters are locked on Radish for 7 days. You can choose to pay a small amount to read the chapter now, or you can wait 1 week to read it for free. (Cold Tomorrow is now a Freemium book on Radish).

Premium - Chapters beyond chapter 3 are locked for payment.

WHAT NOW?

If you want to read more chapters of Cold Tomorrow, please head over to Radish! Chapters posted on Radish will be a month ahead of anything posted on Wattpad. That's 4 updates ahead of everyone else.

You can find me on Radish by searching shayebay (my username) or you can find this book by searching its title. If you would still like to continue reading this story on wattpad, that's fine -- chapters will be posted here one month after being posted on radish. You'll still receive weekly updates.

If you have any questions, leave them down below. I hope you can support me by buying a few chapters! xx

ALSO: THERE IS NOW A LINK!  https://radish.app.link/NDXZ2ORdeC
I'll post it in the comments as well for ease of access :)