8 - Trouble Arises

"Would you like to take a shower? I have some clothes you can maybe borrow," Zen asked.

"I'd love that!"

"Here's a towel. This is the shampoo, body wash, conditioner..." Zen carefully explained everything to me and left me to do my own thing. Soon, I finished and stepped out.

"Oh, you came out!" He greeted. "Seven found another potential guest! It's a little weird since it's a mummy though. What do you think?"

"Hm...let's invite it!" I said.

"Alright, I'll tell them! You know, you're a pretty funny person," he said. "It's really late. Do you want to stay longer?"

"If that's what you want," I said, embracing him. Immediately, his face flushed red.

"Um...then stay longer..." he said, averting his eyes. "I want to show you something..."

(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Ok!" He smiled.

"Are you surprised that I live in a half underground apartment?" He asked. "I like this place though. I've been here ever since high school, barely making through. What I like most..."

"Hm?"

"Here, I'll show you!" He took my hand in his own and dragged up to the rooftop. "You didn't expect this, did you?"

"Woah..." I looked around. It was absolutely stunning. You could see the starry sky and the view was amazing!

"I'm sorry for making you stay late. I'm really happy you came! I wish you could stay longer..."

"I wish I could too," I replied.

"I'm so happy to hear that..." he said. He sighed. "I don't deserve to do the rehearsals when my ankle is like this..."

"Zen..." I sighed and hugged him. "I trust your decision."

"Thank you..." He smiled. "Can I hold your hand?"

"Hold it and never let go."

"Oh, I can't," he said, pulling back. "It'll be trouble if you stay the night. You should go home before it's too late. Text me when you get back."

There was a pause.

"I'm sorry if it seems like I'm kicking you out..."

"That's ok," I said, smiling. "I'll come back next time!"

"That's better. Let's go," he said, smiling. Although he hid his smile, I could tell he was hurting inside.

A Little After...

"Hm? Who could be here this late?" Zen stood up and walked towards the door. Once the door was opened, he stepped back a little.

"Zen! I snuck out to see you!" A young girl with brown hair and blue eyes stood right in front of him.

"E-Echo Girl!? What are you doing here?" She smirked. Suddenly, she grasped his hand and pulled it closer to her.

"You know, if we get into a scandal, it'll boost your popularity! And it'll make the acting more genuine! Won't it? Come on," she said eagerly. Her eyes twinkled with hope. "I have natural D-Cup breasts! Come on!"

"Tell me, what is your name?" Zen's eyes were stern as they glared at her. She smiled.

"Echo Girl! Come on, you already know this!"

"No. Your real name."

"Kyungju. It's pretty sophisticated. you know, if you call me 'Echo Girl', it just feels like we're at work!" She pressed his hand to her chest.

"Kyungju."

"Ah, Zen! I told you not to-"

"Leave."

"Huh?" She didn't understand. Why didn't he want her? To other men, she was irresistible!

"I said leave. I'm a man. I would've let you in if I wasn't able to control myself around you. But I can control myself." Her expression soon turned into one of hate and anger. "If you don't want a cab, I'll call your manager and she'll send a limo."

He smiled innocently.

"You have three options. Take the cab, take the limo, or quit this new production."

"You..." She glared at him. "You talk just like Jumin."

"Eh?"

"I knew it...! All of you in the RFA are weirdos!" She screamed. She walked away in fury.

"Would you like me to call your manager!?"

***

This one's mostly from memory. Sorry I've been slacking off ;-;

I've been busy T^T

Lately, I'm drifting from MM. WHICH IS BAD. REALLY BAD QAQ

Thanks for reading! Hope you've enjoyed!

~ Yume