9 - Revenge

I'm changing this to 2nd person POV. It's much easier for me to write and it could possibly make it easier for you guys to not be awkward? I dunno lel

I've skipped some chats. Sorry.

***

You awoke to bright rays of sunlight, shining in through the window of your apartment. Almost like second nature, you opened the messenger and read through the chats. Immediately after hearing Echo Girl's name being mentioned, you furrowed your brows. It was vague but you had a feeling that girl brought trouble.

"Just another normal day..." You groaned and got out of bed, getting ready for the day. You didn't really have any plans for today. However, immediately after breakfast there was a chat. "Oh, it's Jaehee!"

Jaehee continued to talk about Zen's perfect look and comparing it to nature's beauty. before greeting you.

"Good morning, [Username]."

"Nice comparison, bravo," I typed.

"Thank you very much! I'm glad today can start off as such a good morning! However, it's quite sad that Zen must forfeit his role because of Echo Girl." Your heart clenched at the mention of her. She was so familiar, yet it was so vague. "But after years of assisting Mr. Han, I've realized that there's always a cost for opportunities with selfish motives. Just like Zen..."

"I'm sure Zen will do well to keep up his positive public image!" You responded.

"I can only hope," Jaehee replied. "At first, I thought your feelings for each other would simply fade away. However, I guess I was wrong. I understand that you're both serious about this but I must say one thing."

"No need to be careful," you replied.

"Thank you. I understand that you may not want me to mention this but until Zen secures his musical theater field and acquires a large enough fanbase, why don't you consider withholding your feelings?" She asked.

"I understand Jaehee, but it's not that easy," you replied. It was somewhat of a shock to see her like this towards you. Jaehee was always so respectful...

"Oh, I apologize. Of course, this is something for you to decide. I'm just offering advice. Even if you both see each other, the relationship must be hidden so it doesn't damage his career. I don't think this is what you want," she said.

"Do you want Zen to be an actor who isn't honest with his fans?"

"Fans only wish for honesty they wanna hear. It's my personal opinion but honestly that isn't wanted is damaging. I hope you guys act wisely about this."

"Thanks for your concern," you texted.

"Thank you for understanding me," she texted back. "Oh, Mr. Han just texted me. I must go back to work." And with that, she left.

~~~

"Who...?" Someone was at the door.

"Jumin, you don't remember me?" A young girl with glaring blue eyes and long brown hair stepped into the room. "Echo Girl!"

"...Did I have an appointment scheduled with you?" He asked. He didn't recall meeting her today. Echo Girl began smiling brightly and chuckling lightly.

"I gave the guard outside my autograph and he let me right in! I told him we might be seeing each other more often and guess what? He let me right in!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Which guard?"

"You don't need to know that," Echo Girl purred. "The reason I'm here is to kindly let you know that I'll be getting my revenge on the RFA very soon."