Jensen's Door

JENSEN'S POV

I still haven't brought up the courage to open my door, I get the feeling something isn't right. But knowing there possibly could be a way out through the door I can't put it at risk. I take a deep breath and quickly open the door, I scan the dark room ahead and see at least four doors inside. All I can think about is if one of them leads out but I just have to play it safe since there could be anything behind those doors. The first door I open is literally full of garbage it looks like it is the room everything from our garbage shoot comes down too. I quickly slam the door shut so I don't have to smell that horrible smell any longer. I move on to the second door and push it open it looks like stair heading down to an old basement but since we are already underground it would be proper to call it an underground secret hide out. I start to put my foot on the first step but before I could I an kicked in the back and sent flying down the stairs as I roll and flip down the steps I hit my head on every step I go down. Once I hit the ground at the bottom of the step I see someone run down the stairs after me he or she is wearing a black trench coat and a black hat the shade their face in enough I cannot make out any features. They grab my arms and drag me further into the dark room I try to move out of their grip but I am too disoriented to move. They pull me up in a chair and tie my arms and legs to the chair to where I can't move a muscle. I hear the person walk up the stairs, close the door and lock it leaving me in a pitch dark room not knowing if I'm alone or not.