The Ashes

JENSEN'S POV

"What are you doing here!? Who sent you?" I yell at Jordan.

"No one, I left by myself, well I was actually kicked out." He says staring at the ground.

"What do you mean kicked out?" Asks Jared.

Before Jordan could answer we are all cut off by Taylor who looks like she is terrified her eyes are wide and her jaw is dropped.

"Taylor, what's wrong?" I ask.

"We have to go back." She says while staring blankly in the distance.

"Go where?" Without answering me she comes out of the blank stare and runs to the car, we all run after her but we don't get to the car in time before she speeds out of the driveway. We are all confused in scared but we hop in the second car and speed to catch up to her, when we are right behind her we realize she is going toward where Willow manor was. When we pulled up to the main gate, that uneasy feeling was back again, something was wrong. Taylor slammed on the gas pedal and pushed the gate open and a gust of cold eerie wind whistled through our car windows, we drove slowly up the gravel road towards where the house was, it felt like the longest minute of my life. But when we finally made it we received the shock of our lives........ The house was rebuilt, exactly how it used to be, from every cracked window, to the weeds growing up the house, and the holes in the roof.