New Family

TILER'S POV

I wake up to the smell of fresh eggs and toast filling every area of the house, my eyes slowly open and adjust to the bright and early sun creeping in from the blinds. I rise from my bed and stretch letting out a soft squeak, I walk to my closet and pull out some comfortable jeans, a white tank top, and a grey sweater to keep me warm from the slight early autumn chill. As I make my way down stairs I am greeted by my cat Molly sitting on the foot of the stairs meowing at me to pet her, I slowly bend down to pick her up and begin to walk to the kitchen where I see Jared cooking a nice breakfast for us.

"Good morning, my beautiful wife." He turns from the stove and gives me a kiss.

"Good morning sweetie." I smile and grab a coffee mug and fill it with freshly brewed tea, the main door is open but the screen door is shit allowing me to stare out into the yard while I sip my hot tea.

"Did you sleep alright?" Jared asks.

"Yeah great, what about you?"

"Not so well, I had a splitting head ache." He replies.

"Awe, I'm sorry."

As I stare out into the yard I see Sky and Bear playing when all of a sudden this young man just appears out of no where! He just drops from thin air about two feet off the ground.

"Jared! There's a young man outside! Hurry look!" Jared drops what he's is doing and stares out the window above the sink.

"Oh my god, is that..... IT IS!" He runs out the front door, I slam my tea mug down and follow him feeling confused.

"Jordan? Is that you?" Just as Jared says that Jensen storms out his front door with Taylor following him looking just confused as I am.

"What the hell is going on out here?" Jensen yells.

"Wait... Jordan? Is that you?" Jensen yells. The three guys just stare at each other in silence.

"Um excuse me? Can someone tell me what is going on here?" Taylor interrupts the scilence.

"Yeah, this is our Nephew Jordan." Jared says while staring Jordan down.

We all feel the tension begin to build up.