Trapped

TILER'S POV

My head is still pounding from the fall down here, and now from running from that damn hell hound it hurts even more, there is no doubt about it that I have a concussion.

"We need to look around I'm this room before we move on, look for anything we can use, like weapons, light source and anything else." Jared says.

Everyone begins to search the dark room, the walls are a gray brick type, ad there are vines weeds growing along the walls, there are a couple of old beat up desks that Jensen and Jared are searching through but they find nothing.

"Alright what do we do now?" Asks Jordan.

"I think we should all get a weapon from our supply belts and be on the look out for anything else down here that can kill us." I say.

Without hesitation everyone grabs either a gun or a knife out of their supply belts. Once everyone seems to have their guard up I take that as the okay to go ahead and open the door leading the opposite way we came in. Slowly but surely I turn the nob and pull the door open while trying to keep the door from squeaking and making more noise to attract god knows what. Once the door is open we notice the catacomb is exactly the same as the last one, dirty, and seems never ending. But there are five doors along the walls, two doors on the left side, and three on the right.

"Hmm, a door for each of us." I say.

"Should we really take the risk of splitting up?" Jordan says sounding worried.

"Well since we haven't made any progress together, I think we should try splitting up. But if anything happens, anything at all, we meet up right back here. We can communicate through our clickers of we need to. Taylor explains.

Everyone nods in agreement getting their clickers out and ready knowing with what all they have been through in the past, something was bound to happen.