Jared's Door

JARED'S POV

The door I take leads to a flight of steep stairs going down, obviously of it's going down it isn't a way out since we are already probably half way to china under ground. But I can't take a risk of being wrong about an exit, this house is just unpredictable.

I've been walking down the stairs for about 5 minutes, they keep getting steeper and steeper and it almost seems like they are getting more thin as well. The whole time of walking down present fear never crossed my mind, just the past. I can remember when half of my soul was made into Ryan back to when I/ he was at least 10. My parents were fighting like always but little did I know this fight would be the last, but it didn't end good. Like I said they were fighting and throwing things at each other but I noticed this fight sounded more violent than usual, so I decided to go see what was going on but as I was walking towards the room they were in, I heard a gun shot. I was struck by fear so I barged through the door where I saw my mother laying lifeless in her own puddle of blood. My father was so shocked at what he had done, he was shaking and crying, mumbling under his breath

"I'm so sorry.......I'm so sorry."

I ignored him and tried to tend to my mothers wound even though she was already gone but as I was doing so I heard one last gone shot. I quickly turned around to see my father laying dead on the ground behind me. Half of his face was completely gone from the gun shot. The gun layer on the ground beside me, the temptation was stronger than I was, so I picked up the gun and held it to my chest and pulled the trigger.

When I woke up I was in the hospital, surrounded by doctors and nurses. They told me I was just fine. I'd been in a coma for 3 months, thanks to life support I made it through. So after I was well enough to leave the hospital, I had no remaining family so I was put in an orphanage and that's where me aka Ryan at the time met Charlie also known as Jensen. So pretty much we know know everything happens for a reason.

----------------------------------

The stairs are getting so thin and steep that I have to sit down and slide down a step at a time. If these stairs get any more thin I'm going to fall through them. Maybe if I slide down faster it will keep me going fast enough that my weight won't stay on too long it breaks the steps. So I push myself down enough I have a steady slide down, but I keep gaining speed and I become unsteady. I can hear the steps begin to crack and break, I feel myself fall through and I'm pierced by a slab of wood that I fall on. There is no light around me just a dark cold hard surface, I try reaching for my clicker to call for help but I cannot reach. Just as I thought this was the end for me, I hear footsteps come towards me.

"Oh thank you, I need help can you please help?"

I hear nothing in reply.

"Hello?"

I hear the footsteps get closer but instead of them helping me I'm hit extremely hard in the head with what I think is a shovel and knocked out cold.