Chapter 3

Chapter 3 (Redone)

Riker's POV

I gasped as I woke up with a start. Another nightmare. I looked around and remembered i was at Riley's and that she was okay. I looked over and saw her curled up on the chair. She was pale and was shivering. She must be freezing. I picked her up carefully aware of the injuries. I carried her back to the bedroom and set

her down on the bed and pulled the green blankets over her. Her light brown hair was a mess but she was still beautiful. I've liked her for awhile now. Sure I've dated other girls but that's only because Rocky and Ross thought I was gay. Brothers. I went back out to the living room. I cleaned up my mess on the couch and put the blanket back in the hallway closet. I went back into the room and saw it was 2 in the morning. I laid back down.

Riley's POV

DREAMSTATE

I was in the car with my dad. It was my first time driving and I was nervous. I loved my dad he was so supportive. The charm bracelet hung around my wrist. I pulled into the driveway. I was still living with my parents, I was only 16.
Dad went pale.

"Riley. House. Now."

"Why?"

"Just go. And remember I will always love you."

It was like he was saying good bye.

"Dad... What's going on?"

"Please honey just go."

I started walking up to house when I heard growls and barking. I looked back and didnt see anything. Not even my dad. I was just about to take another step when my dad was in front of me. Only he wasnt my dad. He was torn apart. His one eye was out of it's socket. His arm was about to fall off and he was covered in blood.

"You!" His voice was different it wasnt its normal loving one it was dark, horrible.

"You did this!"

"Dad I-im sorry." Tears pricked my eyes.

"Sorry! Sorry doesn't mean shit! Im dead because of you! I should've never had you then I would still be a live!"

"Daddy please-" I pleaded. As soon as I said that he was one top of me trying to strangle me i fought back.

Then-

I sat up screaming. Someone had a hold of me. I fought back.

"Riley... Riley its okay its me, Riker." His voice was soothing.

I was breathing heavily and my whole body hurt. I was crying too.

Once I calmed down Riker pulled me to him. He wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair calming me.
I wrapped my arms around his torso and cried into his chest. It was my fault my dad died. If I hadn't been born he'd be alive.

"Hey, hey shhhh. It's okay. Im here." He looked down at me as I looked up at him.

"No its not. H-hes dead b-because of me. I-if i had-hadn't been born hes be al-alive." I sobbed.

"It was NOT your fault." He looked me dead in the eye.

I began crying again, and he pulled me closer. We laid there for what hours before I finally fell asleep again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Whatcha think? Should I continue? 5 comments, and 5 votes for next chapter.

~Riley