Prolouge

Prolouge

She was starting her day as usaul. Shower, eat, brush teeth and leave for work. She only owned a small house she inherited from her grandparents, and didn't even have a car. The girl was only nineteen years old with long dark brown hair curly hair and green eyes. She was relitivly short at 5'4. She majored in music, mainly brass. She'd been in band since the fourth grade playing tuba, trumpet, baritone, trombone, baritone saxophone, alto saxophone, and drums. The girl was on her way to meet her best friend, but she wasn't feeling well. She remembered though the promise she had made the previous week. She walked on the sidewalk until she got to the end and got a taxi. She got in and told the driver were to take her, she was nervous and played with the charm braclet her best friend had given her on her tenth birthday. Every year he got her a new charm and it usually had something to do with music. She had nine. A baritone, trombone, baritone saxophone, alto saxophone, a bass clef, treble clef, a trumpet, a drum set, and an eighth note. She loved it, but not as much as she loved the one who gave it too her. She was remembering her past all the good memories, some bad. She looked up and saw the big semi truck hitting the side of the car she was on. Everything happened in slow moition. The taxi rolled, she was thrown all over her head smashing into the frame her face and exposed skin had cuts from the broken glass windows. Her head hit the opposite window with the force of a gun going off. She sunk into a numbing blackness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you guys think. shoud I continue?

-Riley