Chapter 3

(2D's POV)

It's cold down here... Under the island. I can't remember how long its been since the band actually broke up... Since I've seen the others. I missed them.

I would say I'm glad Murdoc took me away from my boring, dismal life after the band left. I'd be happy if it was just for the music. Just for the money or fame. I would say I'm glad... But I'm not.

We've been on this island for who remembers how long, and Murdoc isn't doing so well. And neither am I...

It's become a daily thing at this point. Only starting out as a consensual experiment. But as the days went by, I was faced with the same dilemma I was in now.

Forced face down into a matress against my will. A pain in my backside and a hand against my neck.

"M-Murdo-... It hurts-"

" I said, stop whining," he grunted out. Good fuck did this hurt when he was sober. In all honestly, it wasn't so bad when he was drunk. A little softer, and a little sweeter. Still painful as hell though. But like this, he was more away, more aware, more pissed-

"B-bloody f-f-fuckin'-"

"Stop fuckin' movin' like that!" He screamed at me, every time I went to grind my erection against the mattress. He had one of his hands in a vice grip around one of my hips, holding my ass higher in the air. It would leave another bruise, I knew it. I already had so many because of him.

"That's it!" Murdoc said, getting frustrated with me. He pulled out and slammed my entire body to the bed. Both movements sending a sharp pain up my spine. "Clean yourself up, you smell discussing..." He mumbled on his way out, slamming the door shut. And that's when the migraine finally hit me.

It was torture down here. If I ever died and went to hell, I don't think I'd even realize it. Nothing would have to change.

I'm out if pills. Those sweet painkillers were the only thing keeping me sane down here, and now they're gone. They're gone and it hurts all over. I was shaking just trying to prop myself up on my elbows, and my ass felt like it was bleeding. It wasn't, but it sure felt like it.

I used my arms to try and push myself up, to try to stand, but that ended with an arm slipping off the side of my bed and my head slamming to the ground. I whined in pain, almost forgetting no one would hear it.

I finally made it to the bathroom's shower after what felt like forever, and I didn't even have the strength to turn the water on. Why would I even want to, there was no hot water. It wasn't enjoyable like a shower should be! Everything was cold here. The water, the air, the floor, the bed... His hands... They were all cold.

Maybe I would notice if I died here. Hell seemed warmer...

My head was throbbing from the pain, and I could help but check the empty bottle I had left. Nothing once again. I don't know why I looked, it never changed, but I could always hope the pain would go away...

After what felt like forever, there was a surprisingly gental knock at the door.

He was back.