Chapter 4

"Stu... Stuey, Stu, Stuart..." Murdoc slurred, unlocking the door easily and walking into the bathroom. I curled into a tighter ball as I sat at the bottom of the shower. "Stu Pot, I am..." He paused to hiccup, "I am so very sorry..." Bullshit.

He came and sat by me on the shower floor. The smell of liquor and cheap booze on his breath. I just stayed quiet. My head hurt too much to talk back today. 

"You wanna know why I'm sorry?" he pauses. "Well?"

"... Sure." I said quick and quietly. 

"Oh, oh, oh... shhh... do ya 'ave anotha headache?" He said, attempting a whisper in hi drunken state. "Oh, no no no. That ain't any good, no..." he kept getting closer as he spoke, cornering me into the tiled shower's wall. He took my head in both hands, making me look at him. I wasn't as scared of him this way, honestly. He was almost nice when he drank, less tense, more tolerable. He also tended to... snap less. 

When he was completely sober, he could be perfectly calm, and the smallest thing would through him into a fit of rage. 

"Want me ta make er' betta?" he asked softly. He let go of my head, letting me shake my head, no. "Oh, now come on... you'll like it," he said, starting to touch at my chest. "I know you'll like it...You always like it..." There was a nip at my neck and a hand on my knee. 

I don't know how I didn't hate him, but I didn't. I was so deprived of human contact, I felt desperate for it. I've been talking to myself the past few weeks in an attempt at replacing human interaction. My reflection doesn't talk back much. 

"Stuey?" he asked, waiting for my response. "Don't you want to?" the kisses got slower and more delicate. "Please..."

"Murdoc, no..." I pleaded. He picked me up, bringing me back to the bed. He knew I couldn't walk right. I don't know how many memories his drunk self and sober self share. Sometimes I think none, but sometimes it all. Maybe sober him doesn't remeber, and maybe drunk him knows it all. Maybe... my head hurts, way too much right now...

He set me down genitally, making himself comfortable beside me. It was actually quite rare that he got this way. Extremely touchy and cuddly was... new. It was normally just singing and sex. That was the only reason for me to ever see him, or leave this room.

I liked this.

(Murdoc's POV) 

I was... very drunk.

I honestly don't remember how I wound up in 2D's room last night. And I have no idea how I was able to get this close to him. Arms around him as we both stayed on his bed. 

Sweet Satan, this room was cold! Too tired to care, I huddled closer to Stu, trying to keep myself warm. I felt him shift in front of me, probably waking up, but once he felt me, he stopped. His body froze, trying not to be noticed, and, like the ass I am, I quickly made it noticeable that I knew. 

I grabbed his hips, pulling his waist against mine. I heard him whimper in pain. Right, right, the bruises. He'll be fine. A gasp left him when I snaked my hands around his stomach. He almost seemed to panic when I started to grind against his backside, and oh fuck was it hot. I loved the way he squirmed against me. His body was so weak and sexy, I'd do just about anything to get it moving. Biting normally got him moving...

He quickly hid his neck when he realized I was moving towards it. M hands quickly moved to his thighs as a detraction, making him forget about his neck, making it extremely easy for me to add another hickey to my collection. They were all a beautifully dark purple against his pale white skin. 

I loved the sounds he made. The pleadings to stop, or slow down, they were all so lovely coming from his voice. 

"Murdoc, stop it..." he whimpered out pathetically. My hands moved higher, and my love bruises turned into bites soon after. "Stop," he said again, attempting to push me away, struggling against me. 

I loved It when he did. I loved the feel of his skin, moving against mine. I loved his weak,  slim body... Oh, just thinking about him turned me on... I couldn't help myself. I let my hands wander to what's mine, and started toying with his already naked arse. 

But, I was soon surprised... when I foud myself being thrown off he bed. 

"I said, STOP!" 2D screamed, rage and fury filling his blackened eyes as he stood above me. 

I knew this was bound to happen eventually...