Perfect.

I stare at the city lights as they whiz by. All I see is people running here and there. People running to make a living. Sometimes I wish time would slow down. I wish that I was at my old home, laughing and talking about daily shit. Now, I'm grateful for my fans and staff that helped me get here; but truth is, I miss being normal.

"Stop here." I tell my driver after some time. He slams the brakes. I go out of the car and tell him to leave. The engine roars one more time and the car is gone.

I walk inside, past the huge gates. I know that he keeps his door open, so I open it. "Justin?" I say. But all I hear is moans and wailing. I drop my bag and rush inside. The wails get louder, and now I can also hear sniffs and barks. Mostly Esther and Todd. And there he is, sitting on the sofa, crying his eyes out. It broke my heart to see him like this.

"Aw, baby, what's wrong?" I ask. More crying.

I pull him into a hug. He cries into my chest, wetting my sweater. Not that I care. I hold him tighter and rock him back and forth, till his wails turn into small hiccups and his tears stop pouring. My hands run through his hair repeatedly and I whisper soothing words into his ear. I look around, and find Esther and Todd looking up at me, with their big, dog eyes.

"I hate myself." Justin says. My eyes widen. I grip his shoulders and look at him. "Are you out of you mind? Why would you hate yourself?" I say in disbelief. I never knew that Justin had such a thought about himself. "I have never done anything good. I always hurt people and do wrong things. I-" he breaks down again.

"Baby, what? No. You haven't done anything wro-" he looks at me. "Okay, maybe you've made a few mistakes, but that is the past. Nobody cares anymore."

"I've hurt people. I hurt you, Selena." That shuts me up. I know he hurt me. He hurt me pretty bad.

But that is the past.

"It doesn't matter. I love you, no matter what. You are a part of me, Justin." I tell him truthfully. He looks up at me, sniffing. "Promise you'll never leave?" he asks.

"I Promise."

"How do I know if you're lying or not?" he questions.

"Like this." I cup his cheeks and kiss him. His lips were salty, but I didn't care. We kissed for a long time. After some minutes, we part, breathless. He smiles at me. "I love you." I tell him. "I love love you too." He replies kissing my nose, making me giggle. His hands grip my waist and he kisses me one more time. This time it was shorter and sweet. "God, it's hot in here." He states. I nod my head in agreement. I take off my sweater, leaving me in my black crop top. He removes his sweater too, except that he isn't wearing anything beneath. I bite my lower lip. He was so god damn perfect, and you can't deny it.

"What are you staring at?" he asks cheekily.

"Your sexy, sexy body." I reply.

"You wanna feel it?" he teases, furthermore, making me squirm from the inside.

I nod my head vigorously and run my hands over his chest and abs. It was so amazing and tense. I think my lower lip is bleeding by now from the biting. "Damn Justin. You're so hot." I blurt out, mentally cursing myself. "I know, right? Like, I take bath every day in Cold Water." He replies. I laugh at his lame joke.

"Justin, just, don't ever think like that, okay? You're not perfect. You're human. Nobody's perfect, Justin. Nobody." I tell him.

"Yeah. Okay." He replies.

I lay on his chest and he plays with my hair. We stay like that for some sometime.

He isn't perfect.

I am not perfect.

But together? We're something beyond the word perfect

A/N: Hey guys.

I appreciate the fact that you read my books, but, a vote or comment wouldn't hurt, right? I need to know if you want me to continue this book.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.