Reunion: Momo's Point of View

I didn't want to go directly back to my bunker, so I just wandered around the base. I don't know how long I was walking around for but then suddenly I was tackled to the ground. I looked up to the person who jumped on me, and what a surprise.

"Wow Jerome. Thanks," I said while rolling my eyes. Jerome laughed. His bacca beanie tilted off the side of his head and I swiped it off of him, quickly bolting up and running off.

"Hey! Come on Momo!" he yelled after me. I laughed as I ran and I couldn't breathe. I doubled over and Jerome caught up to me.

"No-" I laughed and he wrapped his arms around me. I turned and placed the beanie back on his head and giggled.

"MOMOROME!" he yelled and recruit looked at us. She smiled and walked away. I laughed again and pushed him away as I ran again, this time back to our bunker. When I ran through the door, I turned quickly and shut it. I sighed, smile on my face and slumped down the wall. Then the door swung open again, Jerome entering. I put my hand over my mouth, stifling a laugh. When he walked by me, I pounced on him, both of us falling. I landed on top of him and he looked up at me.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi..." I replied and he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. I stared into his dark brown eyes... I gave a light smile.

"Take a photo," he said and I laughed. I got off of him and went to the couch. He beat me there so I sat next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. I sighed and he put his arm around my shoulder. Soon I felt myself falling asleep and I had to force my eyes open.

"You can sleep," he said and I nodded. Then I did as I was told, traveling into dream land.