Chapter 13

FROM THE INSIDE

I say my good byes as I'm quickly rushed to the next room. 

"Please visit me!! Don't forget about me!" The officer and I enter the next room and she  stops,shutting the door behind her.

"Strip!" 

I just look at her dumbfounded. 

"Strip! You know what that means barbie?"

I glare then start to strip. 

"Keep glaring like that you gonna really find out what prison is like! You're gonna be welcomed to hell quicker than you can say help." I stare at her blank faced then roll my eyes. This bitch thinks she's scary. Come on! Look at her! This short ass woman with small bright brown eyes, wide hips but still thin. She'd be better known by the term thick and beautiful, but small and cute at the same time. Her bark sound worse, but will I ever get to see her bite!

"Turn, squat, and cough." Ooohhh, a kinky thing? Come on now, I don't wanna start off like this. This is to personal!

"Isn't that a bit much?"

"Do you think I make the rules here? I most definitely don't, so if you could stop making my life miserable right now and just do what I ask of you we can both just get moved on with our day now...turn, squat, and cough." I sigh and do as she follows coughing very softly. 

"Harder." My eyes widen. What.....the....fuck....is wrong with her...... I cough harder making apparent that I had nothing to hide. She tosses me inmate clothing. 

"Alright, I will show you to the next inmate who will give you your assignments as well as introduce you to your fellow inmates. You will be staying here until your court date."

"When is my court date?" She sighs rolling eyes at me now.

"If I knew I would tell you. You will get a letter in a couple weeks telling you when it is, what your assumed charges will be, as well as who your assigned lawyer is."  I nod as the girl she pushed me toward takes a hold of my arm quickly pulling me away. 

" You have to ignore her. She hasn't had any cock since Officer dick bag dumped her." She nods toward one of the officers in the office at the front of the room. I grimace. 

"He's disgusting!" she shrugs. 

"My name is Samantha and I will be your, whatever you wanna call me. I'll be here if you need any help, but i'll be talking shit on you behind your back while you think we are friends."

I stop and look at her. "Excuse me? Did you just....wow...alright." Well at least I already know not to trust anyone in here. She just looks at me grinning. 

"What?" I just look at her and shake my head. 

"When can I make my first phone call out?"

"Oh you have to have money in your account first. Otherwise you don't get any commissary, no snacks for your bunk, and no phone calls."

"What kind of fucked up shit is that!! Never mind, I'll go talk to one of the officers and see if they will let me call out." I start to walk away and she grabs my arm again. 

"What are you in here for anyways?? You seem like you couldn't even harm a fly."

"Mass murder. Now don't touch me...." She quickly removes her arm, as I start to walk away she follows. I sigh heavily. Now what does she want. 

"So how many did you kill?" I shrug.

"I don't know, I lost count. What are you in here for??" She grins. 

"Have you ever heard of the couple that went by the names of Bonnie and Clyde?" I nodded slowly. 

"Mhmmm, if you haven't ya'll need to do some research...." She chuckles. 

"My boyfriend of three weeks decided we were going to mock their moves in our own ways, but we got caught.....oh my gosh....just like you!" Well, that makes the new record of being annoyed by someone this quickly. Imagine that. She reminds me of a girl I used to know from high school who always had to be the bubbly, know everything, in everyone's business type person. This is her for sure....Wonderful!!!! I have to get away soon or she will be the next one on my forgotten list....

"Okay, well thanks for your help...." She cuts me off. 

"Wait you haven't met your roommate or dropped your stuff at you bunk!" Shoot.....me.....now...