Chapter 1

Vixen's P.O.V

'Where is she? She's late'

I sighed for the one hundredth time. I was at the park since nobody was there. I then felt that look as I shivered. You know that feeling when you feel like someone is looking at you? Yeah I'm feeling that right now.

I looked around silently as I spotted nobody around. Just then I thought I saw a man in red between the trees, I had to rub my eyes to make sure but the red wasn't there, so I just thought it was my imagination.

Ever since I was five I have been feeling like I'm being watched. Only at night though. Sometimes that feeling isn't there so I just assume it is my imagination.

I got my phone out as I heard the notification sound come on. It was a text from that same unknown number again. I pressed my thumb on to the text and it said:

Unknown: I'm coming for you

I gulped. No way was I going to type back! I keep getting these messages from the same Unknown number. I live alone so not many people could help me. I kept this thing to myself because I always thought it was a prank from one of my friends or a random person.

Suddenly a shadow is towering over mine as I look down. I look up only to see a man in red.

He looked about in his early thirties or late twenties. His height was about 6,2 making him look even more intimidating. He had a large smirk on his face showing his... Fangs? Pale looking face. A large red coat was worn by him, charcoal suit, leather riding boots, and a intricately knotted red cravat, covered by a full-length, and red frock overcoat (similar to a duster coat) with a cape, also white gloves each with a kind of pentagram? Was it a contract?. What really made me shiver was his eyes. They were a blood red, almost a fiery-demonic orange.

"He-hello", I stuttered as I look up at him. "Do you need anything?"

He just stood there but his smirk got wider. All of a sudden arms were around my waist and I was on someone's shoulders like a sack of potatoes. The man chuckled as he felt me hitting his back, struggling to get out of his grip. The man in red walked a bit to hear my screams.

"Let go, you big red shit! Wait what are you doing?! No no no-"

My screams got cut off as shadows covered us. There was a little hole somewhere where you can see my mom driving and getting out of her car looking confused, then the hole closed. My head span and the last thing I saw before I blacked out was the man in reds smirking face.

"What a beautiful night"