Chapter 5

Vixen's P.O.V

I gulped in fear as I looked into his eyes. His smirk was large and insane. He took a step closer but ,unfortunately for him, Brooke went in front of me, staring into my eyes.

"Hey Ragdoll, you okay?", she said as she put her hand on my shoulder. I smiled a fake smile at her as I brushed her hand off. She frowned before smiling, grabbing my arm and pulling me away. As I was being dragged I glanced back at where the man in red was and saw he was still there, just with a dark glint in his eye and a frown. I gulped once again as my face paled.

'What does he want?'

"Hey, Vix. Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost"

I turned around to see my annoying perverted friend, Mason. For once in his damn life he didn't have a smirk on his face, he had a concerned one. He put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it. 'He may be a perverted alien from out of space but he is still my friend, well my friend's brother'

I smiled at him as I rubbed my shoulders. He put away his hand before smiling at me, he kinda looked like his sister for a moment. His sister was June, a beautiful girl who didn't care about other people's flaws. She said we all had flaws, you will be judged anyway, but I will accept you as you are, don't try to change yourself, be who you are'.

"I will give you a hug because I'm an awesome person", Mason said as he put his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him as well and closed my eyes. Sometimes he can be a jerk but other times he can be a nice person. We stood there in each other's embrace for a moment until I heard snickering, a person gagging and the word... 'AWW!'.

We both turned around as we spotted our other friends. Pierce was there with a hand on his face, Rain was awing, Willow was gagging and Brooke was snickering. My eyes turned a light green in anger as I ran up to Brooke and pinched her cheek. She gasps in pain before gripping her cheek, glaring at me with a pout.

"Oi what was that for?!"

"That's for being a pain in the ass"

"What?! We're you embarrassed?!"

"Remember, i don't get embarrassed"

"Oh yeah... We're you angry?!"

"A bit yeah"

"I'm not apologising so you can forgive me"

"Who said you needed to apologise to be forgiven?"

"..... No... Not ra-"

"You idiot, I mean torture"

"That's kinda the same thing"

"If you don't like it"

'Now it's awkward. Perfect.'

"Vixen!"

I turned around to see the person who made me who I am. I smile as I was glomped by forever best friend, June. Yep, Mason's sister.