Chapter 4

Vixen's P.O.V

'What does he want?!'

I thought as I touch my short brown hair. It was long once, it went up to my waist but I cut it so I didn't get much looks from boys. My blue eyes were also unique compared to my family because it had a black outline, making it stand out, and they would change depending on my mood. Green when I'm angry, bright blue when I'm happy and dark like almost black when I am pissed, which is rare. I walked to my bedroom and put on my work clothes. You see I worked as a waitress and had to wear this gothic dress with a gold shirt and skull, instead of a bow, tie. We all had styles you see, I'm the mysterious and polite, as you can tell.

I then walked out of my house with my bag that has everything I need and walked all the way to the cafe. It only took a few minutes since it was just around the block but still, I always felt eyes watching me and it made me shiver. As I was walking I heard the sound of someone taking a photo and saw a white flash. I turned around but spotted nobody so I continued to walk in silence and then got my phone out to check some messages. I only had one message and went to it. I almost choked on my saliva as I read it.

Unknown: Hello My Dear, I must say you look lovely in that dress. Going to work? Just make sure nobody even look at you but if they do and I find out about it...
Let's just say they won't be there to see you. At all.

I gulp in fear once I heard a chuckle. 'This isn't right. I should tell somebody about this!'

Unknown: Going to tell someone? Get it out of your beautiful head and relax.

'No... Did he.... Is he... Here?'

Unknown: Progress. Have fun.

I sweat nervously as I put away my phone. 'I think I know who it is... He has being giving hints all this time... Red... Just red and the only person I know who wears red.... Is that same guy from before... Alucard.'

I snap out of my thoughts when I see I made it the cafe. I walked in and was greeted by the sight of customers and staff. I sighed as the smell of tea and coffee gave me the nice and relaxing welcome. It was peaceful, it was what I needed and loved.

"Hey ragdoll, there you are! Everyone was so worried about you! Jesus, you scared us!"

'And here comes my best friend in the whole wide world, Brooke'

"Toy! Bro, how you doing?!"

"Fucking bad because of you, dude! But now I'm fine, no biggie"

'I'm so proud of her, she learnt how to be a blunt asshole, like me!', I thought as I mentally wipe a proud tear. Just then I thought I heard a deep chuckle but then shook my head, thinking it was my imagination. 'Stupid schizophrenia!'

Brooke was pretty, not hot just pretty. You know, like a girl who doesn't try to be extreme and is herself. She has dark brown hair that she straightens every night because apparently it is 'an ugly mess that needs to be dealt with' but she suits the curly hair, it's also up to her mid back. She has a standard height, 5 ft 5, while I am a gigantic 16 year old, 6 ft. I am taller then almost all the customers and staff here! She has soft brown eyes that look adorable. Her face had this elegant look as she had thin cheeks. Her theme was the dark Lolita as she wore the short lacy, black dress that went up to her thighs with stockings that were mid thigh. Brooke is older then me, 17.