Chapter 8

Third Person P.O.V

Alucard was silent as I took a seat in front of Integra's desk. I heard a growl of desperation when I moved a couple inches away. Integra glared at him as she lit her cigar.

"Alucard, tell me... why did you decide to do something so inhumane?"

"If you didnt know master Integra, I am inhuman", the man in red stated as a small smirk came onto his face. Integra blew smoke in his face.

"Damn vampire, i meant something else. Like why did you stalk an innocent girl, send her notes, even watch her sleep?! How the hell did you even get a phone?!"

"I stole you credit card"

"..."

"..."

Vixen snickered in the background as Integra's eye twitched, a vein popping on her forehead. Alucard smirked and winked at the girl he stalked for MANY years. Said girl stopped snickering and gulped at the hungry look.

"Alucard... the point is, well, you've been stalking a young girl, an unhealthy obsession", his master pointed out as she pushed up her glasses. "You are a hundred times her age! She's a human and your a vampire! She's still in school and your the hitman of Hellsing! Do you not see how wrong this is?!"

"To be honest master...", the vampire king trailed off, his eyes still locked on the poor school girl. "Age has no matter in this and I could always turn her into a nosferatu, she has great potential in becoming a Hellsing agent"

"No! This is final!", Integra stormed up from her chair, hands slamming down on her desk, a thunderous look in her eye. "I ORDER YOU TO HAUNT HER NO LONGER! YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!"

The No-life king stood in silent shock before growing angry, his eyes glowing a dangerous red. Just when it looks like he's gonna explode... he laughs, really hard.

"You... you really think an order will stop me from finding her? You really think that I won't travel the whole universe to find her?! These emotions she gives me... so powerful and overwhelming... I like it... they give me strength!"

"Walter! Take Vixen safely to her home!", the knight ordered sternly, her eyes locked on her vampire servant. With this, Vixen was taken out of the room, Walter frowning at the situation.

"She was destined for me... she was made for me", the vampire king growled out possessively. "You cannot keep us apart!"

"Watch me"