Chapter 7

Vixen's P.O.V

I groan out in pain as I lift my head up from the soft covers. It felt like my head was hit by a tsunami and a bolder while riding those kind of roller coasters that make you sick.

'Where am I?'

I look around when the pain clears up until it's a dull throb. I was in a large cage, the floor being a mirror. I then realised I was chained up by my ankle as I glance down.

"So you are finally awake?"

I squeal in surprise as a voice was heard right next to my ear, hot breath crawling down my neck giving me the chills.

I glance up to see my captor, Alucard. His red hellish eyes light up as a large warm smile covers his face. It would've looked cute, if only he didn't have blood everywhere on his face.

My head tilted down, not wanting to look in those pools of fire and insanity.

"What's the matter, my queen?", the vampire asked as his gloved hand reached down and grasped my chin, making my head tilt up again. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel better in no time"

"... you scare me..."

"... do not fear me, dragi. There is no reason to be afraid..." his hands wipes away the tears that pooled out of my own orbs. "I'll always be the monster of your nightmares, I'll scare away the darkness with my own, no matter what I'm always yours, after all we have eternity..."

I try to pull away but the man in red only pulled me closer, wrapping his strong arms around my waist tightly as possessiveness took lever his being.

"You and I were to be, not that idiot you call perfect and loveable. He can never love you as much as I can..", Alucard tilts head down and nips at my neck, making me the blood rush to my face. "... and if he ever tried to take you away from me...", he looked up and his eyes met mine, his lips an inch from touching my own. "... then he'll never see his beautiful daylight as the darkness rips him into a oblivion"

His lips crashed into mine with a force that even pushed me back. I cried out when his fang caught on to my lips, making it bleed. His tongue started prodding at my mouth, asking for entrance. I denied his request, trying to push him away. In return his hand crawled down, squeezing my ass. I gasp and he took the chance to plunge his muscle in, discovering every part of my mouth.

'Please... no more...'

As soon as I thought that a gun shot rang out and Alucard immediate pulled away, a bullet hole in the back of his head. He growled in pure rage and annoyance then turned around, facing his very angry master.

"ALUCARD!!!!"