Chapter 6

Third Person P.O.V

The man in red glared at the older boy in the group. 'Mason was it? He is going to regret putting his hands on her'

His glare then slowly became a wide dark smile, his head filled with ways to dispose of him. He chuckled darkly as he saw the girl, June. Mason's sister. 'He will make sure never to touch her again, especially with his sisters life being threatened'

Vixen's P.O.V

'That weird feeling is here again. Is it...?'

"Hey,Vixen? Are you even listening?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a familiar voice was heard. I turn to June with a smile as she smiled back at me. She knocked me on my head playfully before opening her mouth.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to sleep over mine?", she asked as she kept staring at me but I was looking over her shoulder. Mason was there nodding his head, mouthing to me 'say yes!'. I rolled my eyes at him before looking down at June again.

"Sure, why not?"

"Alright, oh and remember to pack a towel and bathers"

"Check"

"Alright then! Oh Mason are you coming with us to the beach tomorrow?"

"Yeah", with that June ran off, tugging me and Mason's arm to the car outside. I was about to yell at her because we've got a job here but Mason said:

"Yeah, our shift ended one minute ago"

'At least I've got no work'

Timeskip

It was night and June was trying to get me to dance. I shook my head because I really hated dancing. I feel like people are silently laughing at me and not with me. That's when Mason decided to take things into his own hands.

"Come on, V!"

"AH! What- what the fuck are you doing?!"

I was thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He decided to dance with me over his shoulder, I was upside down, my face smashing into his back, near his ass.

"This- is- not- fun!"

"You are enjoying it!"

'I was, shamefully, enjoying everything'

That's when Amelia, June and Mason's mom, switches the song to a slow dance. That's when I really struggle to get off of his shoulder.

"You two should dance!"

"Nah! I'm good! I don't know how to slow dance!"

"Come one V!", Mason said as he carried me to the "dance floor". He put me down and immediately grabbed my left hand to put on his shoulder then held my other hand. With that he started moving. I look down at his feet to keep up.

"The man leads and the girl follows", Mason said as he spins me to the side and then back to him, my back softly hitting his chest. He then started to move again and twirled me. I was actually having... fun. The song then ended.

"That was actually... fun!"

"That's the spirit!"

When we all started laughing the lights suddenly went off. I felt Mason and June next to me as I whispered on why the power turned off. That's when I heard a deep chuckle. My face went pale and my mouth went dry.

'I'm going to have to punish you'

I gulp when I hear a voice in my head.