Chapter 10

((It's been awhile...))
Vixen's P.O.V

I hummed softly to myself, wondering if I'm okay.

I haven't seen the mysterious red man in a few months.

I also felt like something was missing, like my shoulder were lighter and the back of my head didn't tingle.which is something I've literally never felt before.

Maybe he's gone.

I laughed, 'wouldn't that be a dream'

I have mixed feelings about him, I don't know whether to hate him or just be indifferent to him.

I sigh, putting the last plate away and wiping the sink. I should visit June and her family. I lied to them about what happened, they were so worried.

'I'm so fucking selfish', I close my eyes, lips pursed in an attempt to banish negative thoughts.

I wipe my hands of the bubbles and walk out the kitchen into the large lounge.

Nothing about this place was what I could call home. Nothing called out to me, back when I was a kid or even now.

The memories of this place could kill me.

I felt nothing as I walked outside through the back doorway, to the large backyard.

This was the closest to home I'll ever feel. The dark green grass and the frost over it calmed me down.

I breathed in the chilly air, 'If only I could fly away'

"You could"

My eyes widen at the voice and I spin around. There laid a boy, smaller than me in a sort of uniform. What really made me want to roll my eyes and run away was the long feline tail and pair of pointed ears on his head.

He smiled with his eyes closed, "Such a special mind you have"

I decided to roll my eyes, "Special is another way of putting it"

He giggled, walking closer to me on his dainty feet, "I've been inside your mind, it is not that bad"

I raised my eyebrow, now that surprised me, kind of, "Really? And who exactly are you?"

He stuck his hand out enthusiastically, "Schrodinger, at your service!"

'Sounds like a nazi experiment, haha'

He laughed with an unknown glint in his eyes as soon as that thought popped into my head.

"And you are Alucard's pet"

"Did... did you just call me a pet?", my left eye twitched in annoyance, "says the fucking neko"

He gasped in mock sadness, "How rude!", he crosses his arms with a 'hmp', "I'll have you know that I'm perfectly capable of killing you"

I'm literally doubting that so much right now.

" 'k"

I wanted to smirk as he started to get annoyed. 'That's cute'

As if he was reading my mind, he calmed down. "I know that you're trying to get a rise out of me"

'It's like he's reading my fucking mind'

"I am reading your mind"

"I... I'm not surprised anymore"

"Really?"

"Considering I've had a vampire stalking me for a bit and telepathically talking to me, yeah. I'm not surprised"

It went silent after that until I broke it, "So, why are you here?"

He shrugged, "I'm dead"

Now that one got me, "what"

His tail flicked as he twirled a blonde lock of his hair as his pink eyes glittered in the moonlight, "Alucard devoured me once, I'm stuck with him now", he grins brightly, "he doesn't even know I'm here"

I was gonna retort with a dark joke, until I heard that fucking voice.

"I bloody do now"

I felt warm breathe down my neck and wanted to dig my own grave.

The poor boy in front of me looked worse, he literally looked like his blood was drained from him as he paled. He gulps and backs away, tail wrapped around his leg.

I slowly turn around, meeting with a pair of red eyes I haven't seen in a long time.

He smirked, his lips pulling up to reveal sharp teeth worthy of being a sharks, "Hello, my love"

((Hello, I haven't posted in a long time! Very rusty, although I've gained more skills. I'll keep the writing style the same though. Sorry for the long wait, I have been dealing with a lot of things at home 😇))