one;

ONE;

"Watch where you're going, nerd!"

"I-i'm s-sorry!" Jungkook apologized as he quickly bend over to pick the anonymous person's books which fell.

Jeon Jungkook, the biggest nerd of the school. Hated, bullied, disgusted by almost the entire school but is loved by teacher. With only one friend by his side, he's happy and loves his friend more than anyone.

"H-here you go.." he looked up to see one only, Taehyung.

"I don't like germs from people, especially a nerd like you!" Taehyung yelled, snatching his books and wiping the dust off the books.

Kim Taehyung known as the bad boy of the school. Loved by girls due to his looks. Complimented by boys for his cool personality. Let's not forget to mention the person he dislikes alot, Jeon Jungkook. Picking on him is entertainment for him.

As the bell rung, students rushed to their classrooms, making the corridors so quiet, you can even hear the air blowing.

The most spine chilling thing about their relationship is that they're both from the same class. But, they sit far apart from each other. Jungkook sits on the left corner while Taehyung at the right, both sitting at the back.

Sitting across each other would make it hard for Taehyung bully Jungkook in class, which is peaceful for Jungkook on the other hand.

-

"Good morning, class." Their homeroom teacher, Mr. Sohyeun, greeted.

"Good morning, Mr. Sohyeun."

"Since today's the start of the second semester, we'll be changing our seats." The teacher said.

Jungkook was fine sitting with anyone, but him.

But Taehyung was hoping to sit with Jungkook, so boredom wouldn't strike him in the middle of the lesson.

"Okay, class so I'll be sticking your sitting plan up the notice board. Better change your seats before the lesson after lunch."

Everyone didn't even bother to change their seats now as they're too busy talking to each other except Jungkook.

He was just staring outside the window, feeling the cold wind hitting his pale white, soft skin.

-

Jungkook usually eat his lunch at the back of the school, where no one comes. His friend was absent due to his fever. He ate his sandwich he bought on his way to school.

After finishing it in 10 minutes, he went to the toilet to wash his face.

"HAHAHA!" He heard from his class.

"Poor Jungkook!" A girl from his class yelled so loud, he could even hear it from the toilet.

Curious, he ran to his classroom to see what was going on.

His bag was on the floor with books and pens all over the floor.

Without saying a word, he headed to his books, finding his diary.

"What are you looking for, brat?"

He turned to see Taehyung, smirking. Well even if it's pretty much expected, Jungkook was still shocked and surprised. But to Taehyung, it's new. Jungkook would just pick his things up and settle them but this time, he was messing things up more finding for something.

What could it be?

Jungkook got his diary and went to the last page to find a picture.

"Looking for this?" Taehyung smirked, holding a picture of his mother.

"Is she your girlfriend? She's pretty attractive. She doesn't deserve a nerd like you." Taehyung ripped the picture into pieces and threw it on his face.

Jungkook teared up for the first time infront of his classmates. His mother's only remain was destroyed by Kim Taehyung.

He picked his mother's picture and ran towards the gym.

"M-mum.." He cried as his tears streamed down his face to his shirt making it wet.

"I-i'm sorry..please forgive me."

Jungkook's mother died because his stepdad had abused her to death.

-

After skipping the class after lunch, Jungkook took his courage with him and went back to his class wiping his tears away, trying to look normal.

"Jeon Jungkook!" His teacher called out once he entered his classroom.

Everyone's attention was caught, espcially Taehyung's.

"Do you have a reason to skip this class?" The teacher raised an eyebrow.

"I-i wasn't feeling well.." Jungkook whispered.

"Well, if you're good, please go to your assigned seat, which is infront of Taehyung."

Jungkook was shocked but he hid it and walked looking down.

He noticed something unusual.